6 replies to this topic

#1 Not Bad

Not Bad

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:55 PM

V1 Video demo Part 2- 1080p Video, flash 10 and gaming

URL Link: Video demo part 2: Video 1080p, flash 10, gaming

According to the spec V1 support 1080P HD movie, the video test with movie 1080p mp4, AVI and it works well.

The Flash 10 is also supported in V1 with Android 2.2 platform. The video demo show two flash content with fast change graphics, and still the flash display is smooth. The flash display in V1 is supposed to be optimized.

The gaming. V1 with dedicated GPU SGX530 built in. It is not the best GPU in the market obviously. It support 2D, 3G gaming, and H.264 Video encoding, decoding. Video demo tell the capability with some games such as fruit slice, Gun bros, angry birds. It works well with these games. For some other games due to the resolution the button can be relocated compared with the games origional layout.

Edited by Not Bad, 07 September 2011 - 10:57 PM.

#2 Ernest

Ernest

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:27 AM

V1 Video demo Part 2- 1080p Video, flash 10 and gaming

URL Link: Video demo part 2: Video 1080p, flash 10, gaming

According to the spec V1 support 1080P HD movie, the video test with movie 1080p mp4, AVI and it works well.

The Flash 10 is also supported in V1 with Android 2.2 platform. The video demo show two flash content with fast change graphics, and still the flash display is smooth. The flash display in V1 is supposed to be optimized.

The gaming. V1 with dedicated GPU SGX530 built in. It is not the best GPU in the market obviously. It support 2D, 3G gaming, and H.264 Video encoding, decoding. Video demo tell the capability with some games such as fruit slice, Gun bros, angry birds. It works well with these games. For some other games due to the resolution the button can be relocated compared with the games origional layout.

Ok I saw the video and looks like a tablet fantastic but there are many doubts about the company per what I have seen the visture data from 2009 and so far no one has seen this tablet close
entoces remains in doubt buy this tablet will be a good business

#3 Not Bad

Not Bad

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:08 AM

I know from Visture this V1 project start in Oct 2010, and will ship by the end of Sep. So they spent about one year to create the V1. I beleive you will find this tablet sell in ########### or aliexpress in one month

#4 Ernest

Ernest

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:31 PM

I know from Visture this V1 project start in Oct 2010, and will ship by the end of Sep. So they spent about one year to create the V1. I beleive you will find this tablet sell in ########### or aliexpress in one month

I really hope it I am interested a lot these tablets I am a little Brazilian businessman and now I have some friends in China tempting to find out information on visture only depends on the information from them to close deals on the Visture Tablets

#5 Crystal_purple

Crystal_purple

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:25 AM

Hi, Can we get the Visture V1 on Aliexpress or ########### in Oct.?

#6 Nickos-V

Nickos-V

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:35 AM

Hi, Can we get the Visture V1 on Aliexpress or ebay in Oct.?

AliExpress provides access to many different Chinese sellers. A few of them may carry the V1 if they think they can sell it and make money. If it becomes popular then many will carry it but do not think that will happen.

Sellers only choose products they think will make them lots of sales and money. I think only few people are interested in buying V1 @ its current price. So you will see very few or no sellers offering the V1.

*MINIX NEO X5 (RK3066) - OK. Not fun because uses mouse cursor.
*YUANDAO N80 DUAL (RK3066) - Very good
*CUBE U30GT (RK3066)- Defective; buttons broke in 2-3 weeks; Bad quality control!!! I will never buy a Cube again!!! - Very good while working
*WOPAD I7 (RK2918)- About OK. Sluggish because has weaker ARM chip (RK2918) & less RAM (512 MB).

#7 Crystal_purple

Crystal_purple

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:33 AM

Seems a long time no updated for V1, Is V1 end of life now?
I saw a great video about Viture V4 on Visture website, it is about comparing with IPAD2, wonderful. Here it is sharing with you all
http://www.visture.c...p?id=209&cid=54