Android Tablets Forum banner

GTab Inverter Need avice

4K views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  kevinlekiller 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi, I am new to this forum and You will probably be hearing a lot from me. I need some advice, will this inverter work with the Viewsonic G Tablet: Wagan 2107-6 Smart AC
USB Inverter. I purchased it to use with another device and was hoping I could use it with the Viewsonic. I am waiting for delivery of the Viewsonic and was hoping I would not have to buy another car charger. The reason I bought this is because it accepts a regular 110v house plug and I would not have to keep buying different chargers for different devices. Thanks
I do not know why that Smiley is showing up, I did not insert it!

See less See more
#3 ·
How long does it take to charge the GTab. Mind was just shipped today.

#10 ·
Kevin, I'm not sure how "I had setcpu backed up in titanium and I did batch restore" effects the wattage but if I am interpeting your info. correctly, I should be able to use the GTab even while it is charging and not have to worry about overheating the inverter. While traveling I will only be using it to, read, maybe watch a movie or play a game. Do you think it would be safe to do or would you just use the inverter to charge it and then use the Gtab after it is charged?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.