Arrows on top of screen - what do they mean

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cpaesq

cpaesq

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:21 AM

Yesterday I was downloading a bunch of Roms for nes emulator. From what I can gather everytime you download something a little arrow appears on the top of the screen, and you could have a red round circle with a number in it - for example "3"

I assume this means that 3 items are que'd for downloading or in the process of downloading. So last night there was still a red circle with a "1" in it, and about 7 down arrows on top of the screen. I was tired and shut down the tab.

This morning went back in, all 7 arrows were still there and the "1"

So how do I see what this thing is trying to download? how do I get rid of all those arrows?

Thanks guys!

#2 snappy46

snappy46

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:44 AM

Yesterday I was downloading a bunch of Roms for nes emulator. From what I can gather everytime you download something a little arrow appears on the top of the screen, and you could have a red round circle with a number in it - for example "3"

I assume this means that 3 items are que'd for downloading or in the process of downloading. So last night there was still a red circle with a "1" in it, and about 7 down arrows on top of the screen. I was tired and shut down the tab.

This morning went back in, all 7 arrows were still there and the "1"

So how do I see what this thing is trying to download? how do I get rid of all those arrows?

Thanks guys!

Just press on the bar on top and slide down with your finger; this will show you (open up) the notification screen. Just press "clear all" or something like that to remove all that stuff on the top notification bar.

Cheers !!!

#3 cpaesq

cpaesq

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:45 AM

snappy46 thanks all the arrows are gone... learning something every day

#4 snappy46

snappy46

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

learning something every day

That is what I like to call a good day !!!! Your Welcome!