• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 emjlr3

emjlr3

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:13 PM

Running OPDN v2.1.1 Supplement by kewlguy

is there a way to clear Ongoing market downloads that have paused and will not continue?

when first trying to get the market to work after a fresh flash using this custom firmware, i tried to download the Merrian-Webster dictionary

it never finished, is stuck at 73%, and is not listed under My apps in the marketplace - any ideas?

#2 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,266 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

is there a way to clear Ongoing market downloads that have paused and will not continue?

when first trying to get the market to work after a fresh flash using this custom firmware, i tried to download the Merrian-Webster dictionary

it never finished, is stuck at 73%, and is not listed under My apps in the marketplace - any ideas?

Try this:
Tap: Menu/Settings/Applications/Manage Applications and see if your dictionary app is listed. If so, then uninstall it and try getting it from Market again.

If it is not listed:
Tap: Menu/Settings/Applications/Manage Applications/Market and clear cache. Reboot and retry your download.
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary - Not even OEM FW is guaranteed "safe" to flash.

Hey! Newbies (n00bs) - Click the blue links ;) - Forum Rules

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~James Dean
"Slatedroid: Where all the advice is free, even advice you don't want." ~Mark Adams #113449
"Women are Angels. When someone breaks our wings - we simply continue to fly - on a broomstick. We are flexible like that."

Posted Image ~cheers

#3 cpatel

cpatel

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:59 PM

Hey guys I'm using kewlguy 2.1.1 gapps fw, when pressing the OK button, the download will start and a second later the download will say unsuccessfu and the progress bar wil show nothing at all. What would the problem be, market was working a couple month ago and now I'm unable to download anything at all.

#4 wiggers

wiggers

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:10 PM

Hey guys I'm using kewlguy 2.1.1 gapps fw, when pressing the OK button, the download will start and a second later the download will say unsuccessfu and the progress bar wil show nothing at all. What would the problem be, market was working a couple month ago and now I'm unable to download anything at all.

This issue is discussed in the KG firmware thread.
Also here ; http://www.slatedroi...post__p__249824
Cheers,
Hans

#5 Twreakurr

Twreakurr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:50 PM

This issue is discussed in the KG firmware thread.
Also here ; http://www.slatedroi...post__p__249824
Cheers,
Hans

I thought I had the same problem, but it was only with live wallpapers. Anyway to get them to work?
1 rooted WPDN Born 3/2011 Archos 80 G9 8G (on its way) and 1 B&N Nook Tablet Rooted Yea! (then unrooted, wife did not like) :(

#6 panengineer

panengineer

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:27 AM

Read the thread on live wallpapers on here. Search is your friend.

#7 sugar121212

sugar121212

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:53 PM

Can someone Help me I have a white pandigital novel 7 and I can't download anything from the Market apps as it states that I don't have a mobile number???? Please and Thank you ;)

#8 Anj

Anj

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:32 PM

Can you use the marketplace if you have the white pandigital
I can't seem to get it to work

#9 panengineer

panengineer

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:23 PM

What steps did you take and what is your error?

#10 jimrob66

jimrob66

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:44 PM

What steps did you take and what is your error?

On my white Pandigital, it says that I have not registered my phone number. Could this be because I have a gmail account?

#11 vwarren0723

vwarren0723

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:09 AM

I downloaded the firmware from pandigital, if that 's what you'r talking about and I got the update the first time, but I've done it over and over. I think it's all about holding the power and volume up button correctly

#12 vwarren0723

vwarren0723

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:15 AM

Can someone Help me I have a white pandigital novel 7 and I can't download anything from the Market apps as it states that I don't have a mobile number???? Please and Thank you ;)

I thought that you had to first download the pandigital firmware and then a pandigital root zip. Although I have rebooted my device but it's not giving the root which allows you to be able to have a android tablet.