54 replies to this topic

#1 Roger Calver

Roger Calver

Firmware Dev

• Global Moderators
  • 2,737 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:31 PM

Heres a link to the WMT 1.5.0 factory firmware http://www.4shared.c.../M009S_150.html

Rog :)
Slatedroid Singularity

#2 craigdamico

craigdamico

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:40 PM

Heres a link to the WMT 1.5.0 factory firmware http://www.4shared.c.../M009S_150.html

..nice
Current Tablets That i Use On A Daily Basis:
MID-V7 - 7" 16:9 Resistive Single Touch - Android 2.2 (Green-LED,No Vibe) from Merimobiles.com
HP iPAQ rx3715 - 3.5" 4:3 Resistive Touch - PocketPC2003Pro (Wifi,Bluetooth,SDslot,1.2MPcamera)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my MID-V7 is running a modified "Singularity M009s v3" ROM made by Roger Calver
(the "env_uboot" is made by Riandroidzx)

#3 richard98

richard98

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:39 PM

Downloaded the file and installed it. Looks good. One question. It has the chinese app market in the rom. How do I install google apps/market?

#4 bfrandse

bfrandse

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:14 PM

WARNING! The site above is delivering malicious content through popups/integrated ads.

I got a fake system scan claiming I had numerous virues/trojans/etc... My actual AV caught the problem and stated that the page was infected with TrojanDownloader:HTML/Renos and suspended it.

I went to a disposable VM and got the file downloaded another time but 7 page refreshes later, it delivered another fake AV popup. Be warned!

Category: Trojan Downloader

Description: This program displays deceptive product messages.

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

Forefront Endpoint Protection detected programs that may compromise your privacy or damage your computer. You can still access the files that these programs use without removing them (not recommended). To access these files, select the Allow action and click Apply actions. If this option is not available, log on as administrator or ask the security administrator for help.

Items:
file:C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\LIGUG1JK\index[2].htm

Edited by bfrandse, 14 July 2011 - 06:19 PM.

#5 Cael Xaris Thunderwing

Cael Xaris Thunderwing

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:09 PM

WARNING! The site above is delivering malicious content through popups/integrated ads.

I got a fake system scan claiming I had numerous virues/trojans/etc... My actual AV caught the problem and stated that the page was infected with TrojanDownloader:HTML/Renos and suspended it.

I went to a disposable VM and got the file downloaded another time but 7 page refreshes later, it delivered another fake AV popup. Be warned!

Use No Script and Ad Block Plus in Firefox and you wont have a prob. just allow 4shared in and you should be gold.

#6 netizenmt

netizenmt

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:35 PM

Interesting... I went to the link and downloaded the file without any popups or issues. I don't -think- I have anything special configured in Firefox to block them. Maybe the site isn't the one causing your issue ? Hope you're ok now! Stoopid viruses !!

#7 mc_ryann

mc_ryann

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:44 AM

hi guys. yep im new. but i have followed this wonderful forum almost everyday looking for updates and new roms.

i am now waiting for eken new 1.5 rom for green leds (m70007t)
I have also created some tutorial on how to upgrade your tables
battery, doubling or tripling itsrun time. Yes on parallel.

thank you for the hard work roger.

#8 craigdamico

craigdamico

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:31 AM

hi guys. yep im new. but i have followed this wonderful forum almost everyday looking for updates and new roms.

i am now waiting for eken new 1.5 rom for green leds (m70007t)
I have also created some tutorial on how to upgrade your tables
battery, doubling or tripling itsrun time. Yes on parallel.

thank you for the hard work roger.

Can I read (or watch) your battery tutorial ?

Craig
MID-V7 - 7" 16:9 Resistive Single Touch - Android 2.2 (Green-LED,No Vibe) from Merimobiles.com
HP iPAQ rx3715 - 3.5" 4:3 Resistive Touch - PocketPC2003Pro (Wifi,Bluetooth,SDslot,1.2MPcamera)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#9 mc_ryann

mc_ryann

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:11 AM

yes sure. I don't really know if it is permitted here to post a link to my site but if ever not
feel free to delete my post :good:

My link
  • Roger Calver likes this

#10 craigdamico

craigdamico

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:58 AM

yes sure. I don't really know if it is permitted here to post a link to my site but if ever not

My link

your tutorial is very cool.. thanks

Craig

#11 Roger Calver

Roger Calver

Firmware Dev

• Global Moderators
  • 2,737 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:14 PM

My link

Excellent guide !

If you wouldnt mind could you make a new post in its own thread with pictures and I will get it pinned.

Rog.
Slatedroid Singularity

#12 mc_ryann

mc_ryann

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:09 PM

Excellent guide !

If you wouldnt mind could you make a new post in its own thread with pictures and I will get it pinned.

Rog.

Yes i will master :rolleyes:

#13 powellct

powellct

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:12 PM

Looks like a pukka guide, thanks!

#14 Roger Calver

Roger Calver

Firmware Dev

• Global Moderators
  • 2,737 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:36 PM

Yes i will master :rolleyes:

Cheers, it will be very handy if people want to mod their tablets :)
Slatedroid Singularity

#15 irobot1111

irobot1111

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:53 PM

Hello Roger
I downloaded this rom for my tablet,but after flash my teblet cant touch on screen,mine is green led,vibrate able.how to solve problem
thankyou
irobot1111

#16 Roger Calver

Roger Calver

Firmware Dev

• Global Moderators
  • 2,737 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:07 PM

This factor firmware is only for the blue LED models of the M009s, to use it on a green LED model you need to change the env_boot file and edit some code.
I suggest that you go over to HCH's (Hardcore Hacker) forum and look at the Hybrid HoneyCombMOD thread http://techknow.free...s.org/index.php
Slatedroid Singularity

#17 craigdamico

craigdamico

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:45 PM

Hello Roger
I downloaded this rom for my tablet,but after flash my teblet cant touch on screen,mine is green led,vibrate able.how to solve problem
thankyou
irobot1111

Hey irobot1111,

i just sent the guy at HCH's (Hardcore Hacker) an email:

-------------------------------------------------------------

[HardcoreHacker wrote:
[Thanks to Roger I have the firmware now.

[I've been fiddling already a bit with it. Only problem for Uberoid is that there's no 1.5.0 kernel for green led devices, I [can however support a bunch of blue led devices at first releases.

[yochenhsieh wrote:
[The Slatedroid M009 v5 Final (based on 1.5.0) firmware works on my green led tablet. Perhaps you can release a testing [version to see if the blue led kernel works on green led devices.

[I only replaced the env_boot, added and removed a few apks. Also the line
[setenv wmt.gpo.cmos
[must change to
[setenv wmt.gpo.camera1
[otherwise the camera won't work.

[Craig wrote:
[[ Hey Yochenhsieh,

[[ Where can i get the "env_boot" file that you put into the Singularity ROM.v5 ?
[[ (could you email me a copy ? craigdamico@gmail.com )

[[ ..Also, what brand and model # is your Green-LED Tablet ? ..and where did you buy it ? (website?)

[[ Craig
---------------------------------------------------------

after i get his "env_uboot" file.. i will test it with the new Singularity ROM.v5 on my "Green-LED" Tablet..

i should have info. for you about it by tomorrow..

Craig

PS: you can read how i did Singularity.v3 on my "green-led" tablet at POST #177 on http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/18521-slatedroid-singularity-m009s-final/page__st__160

#18 irobot1111

irobot1111

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:35 PM

Roger
thanks for your reply.I 've tried hch v6 already.every function(can work only 7&8) but I have only one problem that is my wifi cant connect. it said unable to connect wifi.so I try to use you rom 1.5.0. how to do next.
thank you
irobot1111

#19 La Parca

La Parca

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:43 AM

I am using the singularity m009 with 1.5.0 on my green led tablet. I was using uberoid with option 8 so I copied some lines from
from the mid703 file from uberoids env folder and overwrote them on the singularity env_uboot in order to get the screen working.
everything works fine..And feels like battery is lasting longer? never timed it though. If interested I can post modified env_uboot, but remember, it's only for green led tablet that worked with option 8 of uberoid v6 final.
  • craigdamico likes this

#20 Mp4

Mp4

Admin Ninja

• Administrators
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:29 AM

that would be awesome , just remember to put that this modified version is only for the green led version , as it might brick any others
Are you lost, Follow us on Twitter
http://twitter.com/slatedroid
C8+/Hp Touchpad/Galaxy Tab/
http://androidtabletfirmware.net