Photo

Panda home on novel unable to change wallpaper.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 tobias

tobias

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:23 PM

Went to change the wallpaper on panda home with the novel, says there is no program associated to change the wallpaper.Any thoughts?

#2 the7gerbers

the7gerbers

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:54 AM

I am wondering this, too!

#3 bugeyed

bugeyed

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:27 PM

How do you change the wallpaper in Panda home?

#4 meth

meth

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:11 PM

install a wallpaper changer app

#5 bugeyed

bugeyed

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:17 PM

Well, thanks for your "attempt" to help. Anyone else have the name of an app? Searching for "wallpaper changer" doesn't find anything.

#6 BiPolarBear

BiPolarBear

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:29 PM

Looks like you need to create a different theme: http://www.pandaapp....dahome/android/ (click on "Guide" tab)Then select the wallpaper from that theme: http://www.pandaapp....194837315.shtmlMaybe?? Don't have my device in front of me....

#7 meizme

meizme

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:41 AM

just hold your finger on an empty part of the desktop for a sec and then select wallpaper, or you can select home assistant and pick a theme, even download new ones.side note: i cant get wallpapers to go full screen unless i use interactive wallpaper, even an 800x600 pic on my PDN's 800x600 screen has a 1" black border around the wallpaper unless i pick a theme with a fancy wallpaper built in, maybe someone knows how to fix this?

#8 davidr

davidr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:07 AM

meizme..This only works if you have installed Google Experience, I believe..

#9 indeana

indeana

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:37 AM

Here's what I did ... use the download link and download another theme. I chose the "Simple Theme". Exit the application. Move a picture file to the sdcardPandaHomePictures directory. (I used Android File Manager loaded onto the Novel ... or you can be hooked to your PC). Open Panda Home Assistant, select the downloaded theme as the new theme and then edit it. Slide the pictures to the left until the picture you want is in both boxes. Hit the confirm button and select "desktop" wallpaper. Use the hacked volume key to backup all the way to your home screen. The new wallpaper selection should apply in just a couple of seconds. Hope this helps!

#10 nchntrman

nchntrman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • LocationIndian Shores & Gainesville

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:00 AM

I installed the Launcher.apk (~6Meg) as an alternative home screen to Pandahome. It appears to have some wallpapers (5Meg) When I changed the wallpaper in the (launcher) Home. The new wall paper was used in Pandahome as well. Today I will be looking for some kind of wallpaper changer apk.

#11 Mark Adams

Mark Adams

PDN Wiki Master, Speaker to n00bs

• Global Administrator
  • 2,338 posts
  • Location41.6927560 / -83.5456899

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:44 AM

I dl'd Medieval Wallpapers which lets you choose a ton of WPsSent from my slatedroid-pdn using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users