• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hydrocynus

hydrocynus

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:36 PM

Hello,
I have the PandaBomb Macho ROM on my cruz reader (it is stock rooted).Playing angry birds on it is challenging, mainly because of lack of place in the internal memory. app2SD cannot be installed with Macho Rom, however, a more versatile app such as link2SD would be a good app to have.

I have formatted a 2GD SD card using FAT32, then, using Mini Tool partion wizard home edition, I resized the size of my SD card with: 1GB SD card active primary ; 500 MB Ext3 no boot Primary ; 500 MB Linux Swap no boot Primary.

The card is recognized, the link2SD installation went well, but the Ext3 partition cannot be found by the app.

The cruz reader comes with 2 SD slots: one internal micro SD and one external SD. I did all the partitioning on the external SD.

My question is: was I supposed to do all of this for the INTERNAL SD and not the external SD?

Thank you much for the answer.

Cheers to all.
Hydro

#2 rushman

rushman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:21 PM

Im no expert but I know for a fact that apps2sd uses the internal SD. So link2sd might work the same.

You might want to ask the community but I think the angry bird issue is that there is not video/graphics support in this chipset. So some games just dont work well. For example my HTC has the same memory and NAND but just works better with some onchip support. So the cpu is trying to do everything and not well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users