#21 krash1220

krash1220

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:47 PM

Not even regular usb works?

That's strange. I have used a hewlett packard keyboard and dell usb keyboard and usb keyboard case and they all worked. I have also used a usb dell mouse and that also worked.

Logitech Wireless usb mouse didn't work for me though.

Is usb debugging on? I heard that usb debugging has to be on for usb devices to work. It's on for me.

I bought one of the ones from Amazon but it doesn't seem to work. I tried a regular Microsoft usb keyboard and an HP mouse with no luck and a wireless Gear Head keyboard/mouse combo with no luck. I did have usb debugging on. I'm going to try the one that Pandigital suggested in there link. The one I bought from Amazon had HDE in front of it so maybe I got the wrong one, it looks the same as the other one but who knows with Pandigital products. It only cost me $1.30 so I'm going to try another one.

#22 krash1220

krash1220

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:50 PM

If/when we obtain source, we'll be able to add USBhost functionality to the Kernel.

Don't hold your breathe waiting to obtain source because Pandigital doesn't share there source. They still don't have it in the Pandigital Novel forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users