M002 touch screen replacement

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 biz-tuna

biz-tuna

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:10 PM

I see the replacement touch screens are $27 on pandawill. Will an M001 touch screen work? Will this generic touch screen work?
http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=130539811419

I could be wrong but the 'pinout' of the wires appears to be different. The one that came out of my M002 appears to be: pin1=left, pin2=bottom, pin3=top, pin4=right. The one in the above posted ########### auction looks like: pin1=left, pin2=bottom, pin3=right, pin4=top.

Is there a standard pin out for 4 wire touch screens (based on above description I assume not but hopefully i'm wrong)? Will it work regardless of pinout since it can be calibrated anyway?
Thanks

#2 Haufe

Haufe

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:45 PM

touchpad wire ist diffrent on the glas i placed a 001 pad into a 002 and i got the problem now because of a to shorty wire that if i look onto it the left side i see the touchpad and about 4-5mm i cant use... i barely can hit it
if something is in the left upper corner.. it will work but ... if you watch a movie you got the left part of the display this line in the view of the touchpad... so we learn... replace always with right spare parts..

cu
hf
haufe

#3 patiopatrick

patiopatrick

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:47 PM

I'll need to find one for mine too, looks like it's about to come off from heat!!

#4 dangerdix

dangerdix

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

no understand