12 replies to this topic

#1 Roger Calver

Roger Calver

Firmware Dev

• Global Moderators
  • 2,737 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:27 AM

Ive just been on the Eken support page and found when you click the secondary download site you can get the Android Market files !
https://public.me.com/hh2119
Now does this mean that Eken have a Google License ?

Rog.

This post has been promoted to an article
Slatedroid Singularity

#2 Roger Calver

Roger Calver

Firmware Dev

• Global Moderators
  • 2,737 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:35 AM

http://www.mediafire...c4zl6xlpjy4bpd6
Slatedroid Singularity

#3 Chick3n

Chick3n

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCosta Vicentina, SW Alentejano - Portugal

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:40 PM

When accessing market.android.com/ from my Eken M010s there was no "phones associated to my account";
today when I tried to install an app from the website, it was stated that I'm using an Eken M009s and it checks compatibility.
Strange... anything to do with this Google License, despite I did nothing?

#4 crisorlando

crisorlando

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:19 PM

Hello

I decided to replace the apks from the ROM tgz with those files and things are fine

but some apps like skype (basic example) still do not appear, but still is better than make a lot of "tricks" to enable market
and even with the market flush and stuff like that, those apps still not appear, so could someone tell me whats wrong ?

or if googlemarket now knows if we try to make this "trick" so it unables certain apps to install ?

tks

#5 Bri

Bri

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:01 PM

When accessing market.android.com/ from my Eken M010s there was no "phones associated to my account";
today when I tried to install an app from the website, it was stated that I'm using an Eken M009s and it checks compatibility.
Strange... anything to do with this Google License, despite I did nothing?

Hi, I recently upgraded the firmware on my M009S & then found that apps I have previously paid for & downloaded were no longer available. I contacted Google & was informed my device was not recognised, I reinstalled the original firmware & all is now OK. Obviosly Eken do not have a Google Android license yet for the latest firmware.
Regards
Bri

#6 Chick3n

Chick3n

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCosta Vicentina, SW Alentejano - Portugal

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

Hi, I recently upgraded the firmware on my M009S & then found that apps I have previously paid for & downloaded were no longer available. I contacted Google & was informed my device was not recognised, I reinstalled the original firmware & all is now OK. Obviosly Eken do not have a Google Android license yet for the latest firmware.
Regards
Bri

I'm using Roger Calver's custom firmware "Slatedroid Singularity M010s BETA v2" and like I said my device is recently recognized as a M009S.

#7 classicalguy

classicalguy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:27 PM

I am having trouble finding tablet programs in the android market. I found an old email from Roger Calver about changing the fingerprint by editing the system/build.prop using system explorer to:

ro.build.description=GT-P1000-user 2.2 FROYO XWJJ3 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-P1000/GT-P1000/GT-P1000:2.2/FROYO/XWJJ3:user/release-keys

I did this, cleared the cash, etc, but still can't find tablet programs. Does anyone know the procedure besides changing the build.prop file? Looking for swiftkey for tablets.

#8 slrasyridr

slrasyridr

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:24 PM

eken M009S-2
Can anyone tell me if this model support micro SD cards only or if it will support micro SDHC cards also?
Does the Slatedroid Singularity firmware support the M009S-2 multi touch function?
Thanks
Sleasyridr

#9 burnutec

burnutec

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:15 PM

I think m009 will support it, my m002 supports 4gb sd hc , even for upgrade, so it might work.

#10 burnutec

burnutec

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:17 PM

does any one have wifi problems with wm8650 devices ? my device keeps disconnecting all time, and the back, distance between the tablet and the router is only 1 meter, and the tablet is made of plastic, so ? anyone any idea ? may be software problem...

#11 olivialee

olivialee

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:24 AM

http://www.youtube.c...caQI?autoplay=1
my review for M009

#12 curetes

curetes

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

When I follow that link to the MobileMe site, I see the Android market patch and can DL it. However, after I install it it does not light up the Android Market, still just the 2000 worthless apps market. Anyone get it to work?

#13 ant09

ant09

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:40 PM

hello i was thinking about buying 3 pcs of these VIA MW8650 High-performance 800MHZ CPU+300MHZ DSP i just wanna know can i add the applanet market app to it and how if so.. im new to these site thanks i seen the file u download from applanet is a app.apk file so dunno??