Free Amazon App Today

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#41 harpo99

harpo99

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:35 AM

I am trying to find the Amazon Kindle app so I can download to my pc, transfer and then install on my Android - any idea where I can find this? Thanks

#42 tammytroot

tammytroot

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:19 AM

I came accross the Amazon app market and thought great! Dissapointed to discover I cannot download since I am in UK.

#43 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,365 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

I am trying to find the Amazon Kindle app so I can download to my pc, transfer and then install on my Android - any idea where I can find this? Thanks

Freewarelover's here: http://www.freewarel...roid/app/kindle
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary - Not even OEM FW is guaranteed "safe" to flash.

Hey! Newbies (n00bs) - Click the blue links ;) - Forum Rules
Posted Image ~cheers

#44 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:15 AM

Posted Image 180 Ultra

The Perfect Match Game for Puzzle Lovers

180 Ultra is easy to learn in a short time, but it's also deep enough to challenge the most hardcore puzzle-game players. Fans of classic games such as Tetris Attack and Bust-a-Move will love this rendition on the theme.
Gameplay

A twist on the classic falling-and-matching game, 180 Ultra adds "shoot and flip" action. Shoot out different colored discs from the bottom of the screen. Flip over others to create a clump of at least three matching discs and they disappear, adding to your score. Create large combos and be rewarded with huge scores--just don't let the coins touch the red line at the bottom, or the game's over.
Characters, Multiple Game Modes, and Levels

It's always fun to get into character when playing a themed game like this, so choose the character who's most like you. There's Star, Rex, Ozzie, and Kane. Star's the cute one, but don't let this fiery redhead fool you: she can play just as rough as the boys. Rex thinks of himself as a rock music genius, and he's about 20 years behind the times, but he can shoot discs in 180 Ultra quicker than some of his guitar licks. Ozzie is way out, really way out, as in outer space. This loveable alien creature will help you figure out how to win. Kane thinks he's a powerful witch doctor, so be careful: he can conjure up some spells that makes this game all the more interesting.

You can choose to play in Endless mode, in which you try to go as long as you can survive, but how long can you last? Will you hold the Guinness Book of World Records award for playing 180 Ultra? The possibilities are endless!

Play in Score Attack mode for 90 seconds of a pedal-to-the-metal, guns-blazing, shoot-out game where you try and rack up as many points as humanly possible. What a rush!

Time Attack challenges you to clear 250 coins as quickly as possible.

Drop Attack allows you to add lines to score hight points; don't forget, you can flip discs to make better matches, but be quick about it. Don't let those lines reach the bottom, or it's curtains.

180 Ultra offers you three levels to match whatever playing ability you're at. Start at Demo Mode to learn all the ins and outs of gameplay, then start playing in earnest with the Easy level. Once you've mastered the game, go for the Hard level, to see what you're made of.

Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by mogrith, 11 July 2011 - 11:18 AM.
fixed link to screenshot

Posted Image

#45 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

Was waiting for you mogrith. Posted Image

Anyway, when I click to order, it says, it won't compatible with my device. Posted Image
Places can find me:

HERE

#46 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:07 AM

7/12
Posted Image Cozi Family Organizer Premium

Organize Activities, Family, Life

Manage the family calendar, shopping lists, and to-do lists conveniently from your phone. Cozi Family Organizer helps busy families stay on top of everything they do. Track appointments and activities, remember shopping lists and chores, and keep everyone in the family on the same page. When schedules change, Cozi is there making sure all the moving pieces fit together at the end of the day.
Feature Details

Manage a centralized family calendar. Add appointments that will automatically upload to your Cozi account so everyone in your family can see it. Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important appointment.

Create shared grocery lists that can be accessible to everyone. Retrieve the list when you're at the grocery store-easily cross off items and add new ones while you shop. No more coming home with everything but the one thing you needed.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#47 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:47 AM

Thanks mogrith. I need that organizer. Posted Image
Places can find me:

HERE

#48 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:17 AM

7/13/2011
Posted Image Safari! HD

An array of cute animal faces peer from your home screen just waiting to be linked with their friends. Go on a matching safari, and swipe your way through mazes of wild little beasts.
It's a Swiping Samba Safari

Quickly connect three or more faces by swiping your finger across a chain of matching animals. The longer the chain, the more points you earn. Connect only neighboring animals in rows, zigzags, or circles. Once you connect them, they disappear and new animals drop onto the board.

You'll enjoy the colorful graphics, and sweet African samba music playing as you go on your matching safari.
Wild or Tame Gameplay

There's a game mode for everyone. Choose to play any of the Safari! HD options: Survivor, Time Attack, and Endless. In Survivor mode, the clock is running, but you have the opportunity to add time--earn 2,000 points and your time bar increases 50%. In Time Attack mode, match as many animals as you can in 100 seconds. In Endless mode, relax, enjoy the samba, and play until your heart's content: no ticking clock, or loud buzzers interrupt this cool safari.

Check local and global high scores and submit your best. Safari! HD supports OpenFeint so you can Safari with friends. Safari hat is optional.

Posted Image

Looks like a game for the younger players. Reviews say The Survivor mode is fun for adults as well.
Posted Image

#49 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:20 PM

Nearly forgot this. Should be fun though.

Thanks. Posted Image
Places can find me:

HERE

#50 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:04 PM

Posted Image iCookbook The Complete Cooking Solution

Developed by Publications International, Ltd., publisher and seller of more than 9 million cookbooks a year, iCookbook includes more than 2,000 hand-selected recipes from your favorite brand name brands like Crock-Pot, KitchenAid, Swanson, Nestlé, and more! The app is even optimized for use on your tablet.
Handpicked, Attainable Recipes Meant to Inspire
iCookbook
Intuitive visual interface
iCookbook
Mouthwatering photography

The iCookbook team is comprised of accredited food experts and nutritionists who have selected recipes with you in mind! The recipes included in the app use readily accessible, and affordable, ingredients. The recipes are designed to inspire you but are simple enough to be attainable for the busiest cook who is just trying to solve the everyday problem of meal selection. All recipes have been rigorously tested, either by the iCookbook team or the extensive testing process of your favorite brands, so they will turn out perfect each and every time.

Well I do a lot of cooking so this one I am installing.
Posted Image

#51 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:07 PM

Yep. Will try it. I'm not good at cooking but have no choice. Posted Image
Places can find me:

HERE

#52 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:29 PM

note these are all sponsored recipes. so the first ingredient for Chicken with apples and Almonds is not Chicken but a Brand name Foil.

But I approach recipes like sheet music for jazz, it's a framework to improvise around. like there is cinnamon for the apple but I might add nutmeg and/or ginger as well.

Since these are all sponsored recipes it should be free and today it is. so get it now.
Posted Image

#53 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:56 PM

Have got it, Thanks mogrith. Posted Image
Places can find me:

HERE

#54 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:33 AM

Posted Image Dashboard Assist PRO: In-Car Dashboard, Hands-Free Answering, and Journey Logger

Product Description
Share the details of your trip in a pre-prepared memo
Share the details of your trip with the pre-prepared memo template

This app isn't just a dashboard assist, it's a comprehensive co-pilot, chock-full of savvy features and logging capabilities. Use it to record (and improve) your carbon footprint, to refine your driving technique, or just as a journal, to log the minutiae of long trips. This app tracks your speed, time, mileage, and direction. It provides a comprehensive dashboard, and can also run in the background of other apps. Access the active app by tapping the icon in the notification bar of the phone. Pause the app between legs of a journey to conserve battery and halt the tracked time.
Oodles of Features

Dashboard Assist Pro acts as a speedometer, compass, and odometer with a variety of customizable style options. Track your speed visually or have it spoken to you. This PRO app has live graphing features for tracking your speed in real time. Graph your speed by recent or whole journey timeframes. The Eco light tracks your carbon footprint by analyzing your average speed, acceleration, and cornering. Flick the main screen to the left to see these averages in action, as well as all three eco views. Flick once more to see the double dials of the current time and speed (always use your automobile's speedometer as the true reading).

Posted Image

Customer Reviews

Average Customer Review
2.7 out of 5 stars (32 customer reviews)
Posted Image

#55 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:25 AM

Posted Image JogTracker Pro Posted Image

Product Description
jogtracker
Map your trip
jogtracker
Choose your mode of transport

**Please note that you must install the free version of JogTracker first for JogTracker Pro to function. JogTracker Pro unlocks extra features within JogTracker. The app is launched from the icon of the free version of JogTracker.**
Get Tracking

JogTracker measures the time and distance for runners, walkers, hikers, cyclists, or anyone wishing to keep track of their trip. Using your smartphone's GPS and Google Maps integration, JogTracker helps you find your way, shows how far you've traveled, and even tracks your runs on jogtracker.com.
How are You Getting There?

When you begin your first track, choose from a list of 11 modes of movement to categorize your trek, from Walking to Driving. Next, enable your GPS so JogTracker can pinpoint your exact location. (Be sure that you're outdoors with a clear view of the sky). Then hit start, and begin your journey.
Map and Track Your Trek

JogTracker marks your progress in several different modes. Map View displays your location on a map, with your total time of travel and distance. Live View shows your speed, pace, and calories burned. The Summary screen shows your activity, average speed, average pace, calories, and whether this trek has been uploaded. You can have your distance displayed in either miles or kilometers.

Posted Image

#56 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:13 AM

Posted Image Folderorganizer Posted Image

FolderOrganizer: Organize your Smartphone

Want more control over the file structure of your smartphone, or would you love to be able to organize your apps, bookmarks, contacts and shortcuts the way you want?

Group items according to labels and create fully customizable folders and widgets with FolderOrganizer. You can organize apps, bookmarks, contacts and shortcuts, change folder icons, sort folder items any way you like, and make app shortcuts with custom icons and names.
FolderOrganizer Features

With hierarchical labels, easily categorize all items. You can create and edit folders, manually sort items in a label, create scrollable widgets with five items in a row, change label icons, and rename apps and change app icons.

Make sense of all the stuff on your smartphone. Get FolderOrganizer.

I got this one for a change.
Posted Image

#57 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:51 PM

Thanks Paul, But i missed the one yesterday.Posted Image
Places can find me:

HERE

#58 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:37 AM

Posted Image Deluxe Ultra Voice Changer Posted Image

Tired of the sound of your own voice? Find a new one with Deluxe Ultra Voice Changer, a fun vocal-effects app for your Android device. Enjoy 23 different voice effects in this deluxe version.

Hear yourself talk like an alien, robot, or chipmunk; play your voice backwards, sped up, slowed down, with an echo, or by using other effects. Crack yourself up or weird out your friends and family--it's easy and fun.

Application Permissions:

Write to external storage.
PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Record audio.
Modify global audio settings.

Minimum Operating System: Android 1.6

Note Amazon says this app is incompatible with my flytouch II
Posted Image

#59 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:31 AM

NOTE THIS IS NOT THE TABLET VERSION

Posted Image SwiftKey X Posted Image

SwiftKey X is a next-generation AI keyboard, now with unrivaled prediction and personalization.

SwiftKey X for smartphones builds on TouchType's SwiftKey keyboard to offer cloud personalization, a new prediction engine, and a host of new UI improvements.

Using artificial intelligence breakthroughs, the SwiftKey X keyboard accurately predicts your most likely next word based on what you've already written. It can also scan your sent messages, and learn as you use it to make predictions even more accurately over time. The more you get to know your SwiftKey keyboard, the more it will get to know you.
Intelligent Next-Word Prediction

SwiftKey X Keyboard distinguishes itself from the other Android keyboards because of its incredibly accurate next-word prediction. SwiftKey X has proven in tests that about one-third of next words are predicted accurately without even typing a single letter. It seems crazy to say that it reads your mind, but does it?
How does it do that?

SwiftKey X doesn't actually read your mind. It so accurately predicts your next word using TouchType's Fluency Prediction Engine. It analyzes billions of background texts, user-specific vocabulary, and even how you use language when you send a text message, e-mail, or post on Facebook and Twitter. SwiftKey X supports nine languages, and you may download as many as you would like. It will support the use of three languages simultaneously.
Cloud-based Personalization
SwiftKey X
Fine-tuned typing styles to match the way you use your phone

Personalize your SwiftKey X typing experience with data from Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail, as well as your sent SMS messages. The new cloud personalization brings the typing experience to the next level.

Posted Image

#60 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:44 AM

Posted Image Delicious - Emily's Taste of Fame Posted Image

Emily and her friend are driving through a strange town when--oh no!--their car breaks down. They don't have the cash to fix it, so a kindly cafe owner says they can waitress in her place for a few days to earn the money they need. Simple, right?
Going Solo

Well, it might have been if Emily's friend hadn't gotten sick. She'll have to go it alone. Betty quickly trains her and then leaves. Ulp.The first customer walks in. "Here's your coffee--that'll be a dollar." Then another customer enters the cafe. Then two more. Suddenly Emily is running around trying to serve everyone in a timely manner. It's only her first morning! Can you help Emily handle the rush?.
Game Tips

Delicious-Emily's Taste of Fame is an entertaining and engrossing game for Android by Real Networks. You quickly learn that waitressing is a tough job. If Emily can do it well she'll have happy customers and earn her big tips. If she falls behind... let's just say she might have to work for a long while to get enough money to repair her car.

Help Emily collect trophies such as The Happy Pill, awarded after handling the payments of 500 happy customers. You can earn a variety other achievements, including Break-an-Egg (avoid dropping any eggs in single day), The Rat Pack (get rid of 50 pesky mice), and even a chance to become a TV star! Good luck!

Edited by mogrith, 22 July 2011 - 03:54 PM.
added Link

Posted Image