149 replies to this topic

#21 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,365 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:32 AM

This is the kind of puzzle game I like. I got it and if you hear from me for a few days it's because I'm playing this. This game teaches Thinking, how do I solve this problem not just rote learning of facts.

Neat game. Thanks mogrith. :)
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary - Not even OEM FW is guaranteed "safe" to flash.

Hey! Newbies (n00bs) - Click the blue links ;) - Forum Rules
Posted Image ~cheers

#22 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

Apparatus

This is the kind of puzzle game I like. I got it and if you hear from me for a few days it's because I'm playing this. This game teaches Thinking, how do I solve this problem not just rote learning of facts.

I missed last few days because you wasn't here. :(
Places can find me:

HERE

#23 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:34 PM

I haven't been doing it on the weekend. I was home sick Monday. I was working from home but forgot.
Posted Image

#24 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

I haven't been doing it on the weekend. I was home sick Monday. I was working from home but forgot.

Sorry about that mogrith. Hope you're fine now. :wub:
Places can find me:

HERE

#25 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:31 AM

6/29/2011

Posted Image Speed

Speed, the simple yet elegant speedometer for Android from High Caffeine Content, uses the location data from your GPS to provide a near-accurate representation of how fast you're actually traveling.
Lush Graphics and a Clear Display

Featuring lush leather-like graphics and a clear, legible display, Speed is the perfect bicycle, boat, or train speedometer. Speed supports both kilometers and miles per hour as well as a landscape mode for wide-screen operation. Simply tap the dial to switch between miles, kilometers, and knots.

Please note that unless you have remarkably accurate GPS coverage, Speed requires a minimum pace of roughly 5 kilometers--or 3 miles--per hour to register your movement speed. This is not a pedometer, but the app works beautifully for biking, boating, driving, flying, and train travel.

A lot of Navigation apps will give you this also. But if you just want to speed when Biking or on a plane it's ok.

If you miss it today but want something like it for free try:
Posted Image Speed Watcher Free

This application provides an analog speedometer and odometer that gives audible and visible alerts when a set speed limit is exceeded. This free version allows you to try out the full version before buying. Upgrade to Speed Watcher Pro to save the location of any speed limit changes, and automatically trigger a speed limit change when passing them again. Configure your maximum and minimum speed limits. Modify the app to fit for US or UK speed limit signs.

Posted Image

#26 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:16 PM

Thanks mogrith. :good:
Places can find me:

HERE

#27 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:37 PM

That app seems more like something from a programing class. A good training project. You combine making a dynamic graphic with the GPS API.

Huumm, making that into a widget instead of a full screen app would be a useful enhancement.
Posted Image

#28 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:33 AM

Posted Image Doodle Fit

At first, the object of Doodle Fit seems simple enough. For each level, you must place a set of differently shaped blocks into a given shape. You drag blocks in and out of the shape in search for the layout that covers the whole shape. You cannot flip the blocks around as you do in Tetris, however. A level is complete when all blocks have been used and there's no more free space in the shape.
Make It Fit

The first few levels are relatively simple and are designed to get you used to the game's concept and controls. Doodle Fit eventually evolves into a maddening game of geometric logic. Once you unlock the higher levels, get ready for hours of brain-frying puzzlers as you try to fit those darn blocks into increasingly complex shapes.
Get a Clue

Posted Image

Looks like a nice puzzle game. Graphics look like hand drawn stuff. Cute.
Posted Image

#29 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:21 PM

I like puzzle game. looks cute on this one. ;)
Places can find me:

HERE

#30 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

7/01/2011

Posted Image PBA Bowling 2

This Aggression Will Not Stand, Man

If you're serious about bowling, then Concrete Software's PBA Bowling 2 is your app. PBA Bowling 2 puts you in the big leagues to take on the world's most intimidating bowlers. Whether you're a true King Pin or just ready to throw some rocks, PBA Bowling 2 brings this sport of kings to life.
Get Ready to Roll

This is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules. PBA Bowling 2 features three game modes: Single Game, PBA Tournament, and the Spare Challenge. In Single Game, you can play by yourself, or against a human or computer opponent. PBA Tournament takes you on a whirlwind tour of the great bowling lanes of the world. You'll be pitted against top bowling big shots such as Walter Ray Williams Jr., Bill O'Neill, and Chris Barnes. In Spare Challenge, you must knock down randomly placed pins as if you were trying to pick up a spare.
Full Bowling Options

PBA Bowling 2 features a wide assortment of options. You start off with your choice of three differently weighted balls. As you progress through the tournament, you can unlock new bowling balls with different colors and special abilities. You can toggle slide perspective correction, control method, ball throw sensitivity, and spin sensitivity. You can even view the oil patterns on the lane to give yourself that extra edge. And when you're ready to declare your bowling supremacy, you can take on the world's best on the online leader boards.

Posted Image

#31 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:33 AM

Will let my kids try that. Thanks mogrith. Have a good weekend.Posted Image
Places can find me:

HERE

#32 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:21 AM

Posted Image Pocket Yoga

Posted Image Bring your own personal yoga instructor with you wherever you go with this convenient and feature-filled yoga app.
Yoga, It Does a Body Good

The practice of yoga becomes beneficial when done on a regular basis. With Pocket Yoga, you can practice at your own pace and schedule, from the comfort of your own home. Simply set your Android device in front of your mat, select the Practice button from the main menu, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.

Choose from three different practices, difficulty levels, and durations--a total of 27 different sessions are available! The practices in Pocket Yoga are inspired by the unique and original design of the world-renowned school of Gaia Flow Yoga. Browse through poses and read a detailed description and learn about the benefits of that particular pose.
Posted Image

#33 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:54 AM

Thank God, you're back. Posted Image

Now, time to Yoga. Posted Image
Places can find me:

HERE

#34 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:11 PM

Was busy with cooking

Hickory Smoked Cornish Game Hens with Raspberry/Chipolte sauce, with Apple Sauce Stuffing.

also Bought a USB turntable (big lots $50.00) and was ripping a few LPs.
Posted Image

#35 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:20 AM

Posted Image Convertr

Convertr
Length: inches to yards
Convertr
Adjust result precision
Convertr
Configure unit categories
The Only Unit Converter You'll Ever Need

If it's convertible, Convertr can calculate it, instantly and accurately.

From angles, to energy, to mass, to torque, and many more, find exact conversion of units in precision that you can set to twelve decimal places.
A Wide Range of Conversion Units

For example, in the Angle category, you can convert units of degree, radian, grad, mil, and revolution from one to another. For Area, you can convert units of square inch, square foot, square yard, square mile, square millimeter, square centimeter, square meter, square kilometer, acre, and hectare from one to another. Length has 26 conversion units, mass has 16, volume has 48, etc.
Convert units in these categories:

Angle
Area
Currency
Data Rate
Data Size
Density
Energy
Force
Frequency (disabled by default)
Fuel
Length
Mass and Weight
Power
Pressure
Speed
Temperature
Time
Torque
Typography
Volume

Posted Image

But will convert light-years into Furlongs/Fortnights?
Posted Image

#36 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:54 AM

Posted Image Fieldrunners HD (WiFi Download Only)

Armed and animated, a motley crew is bound and determined to infiltrate your base. Control the field in FieldrunnersHD, a tower defense game adapted for your Android device. Blowing up little helmeted soldiers, helicopters, and big, muscle-headed buffoons has never been so visually stunning--because now you can annihilate them in hi-definition graphics. HOO-rah!
Creatively Construct Your Defenses

Choose from seven towers, each with its own special weaponry, and unleash a medley of destruction. You'll start small, maybe with the Gatling Tower, and work your way up to the Mortar Tower, delivering ultimate destructive powers via the nuke.

With a bird's-eye view of your field, strategically place your towers where you believe they'll be most effective. Drag and drop them from the menu to your field. Replace a tower by tapping it and then selling it for cash.

Earn more points and more cash by preventing enemies from crossing the grassy field and infiltrating your base. Lose a life for each fieldrunner that penetrates your defenses.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#37 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:42 PM

wow, wifi download again, it'll be a big size again.

Thanks mogrith, was waiting for you to post it. Posted Image
Places can find me:

HERE

#38 Radon_22

Radon_22

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:17 PM

This is a really well done tower-type game. Looks slick on my Gtab. Get it!

The quickest way to find any lost gadget or part is to order a replacement.

#39 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:00 AM

Posted Image Age of Zombies (WiFi Download Only)

Age of Zombies

From Halfbrick Studios, the creators of Fruit Ninja and Monster Dash, comes their newest and biggest adventure yet! Lock and load through the history of time as a tough-as-nails commando named Barry Steakfries. Use an arsenal of guns and explosives to blast your way through five different time periods in history--shoot up undead mobsters, take down a zombie T-Rex, and still make it back in time to eat a hearty dinner.

An Apple "Game of the Week" featured title, this critically-acclaimed action shooter is now bigger, badder, better, and available now for Android!

Posted Image

#40 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:53 PM

Another wifi download again? it'll eat up my tab very soon. Posted Image
Places can find me:

HERE