#1 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

6/16/2011 the Free app is Watchdog Task Manager
You don't need a task killer. You do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up your smartphone's CPU resources.
How it Works

Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts you when one slows your system, allowing you to kill just that single app.

http://www.amazon.co...08255841&sr=1-2

I've been using the lite version it have given me a couple of useful warnings. So I'll try the full version for free.
  • mrsburnout likes this
Posted Image

#2 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:04 PM

6/16/2011 the Free app is Watchdog Task Manager
You don't need a task killer. You do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up your smartphone's CPU resources.
How it Works

Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts you when one slows your system, allowing you to kill just that single app.

http://www.amazon.co...08255841&sr=1-2

I've been using the lite version it have given me a couple of useful warnings. So I'll try the full version for free.

Thanks mogrith. Got it. :good:
Places can find me:

HERE

#3 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:53 AM

Today 6/17/2011 is Virtual Table Tennis 3D.

3 stars

Not my type of app. hope someone d/l and gives a quick review here.
Posted Image

#4 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:58 AM

Thanks mogrith for the reminding, I do order them if i remember but have not try them yet. :drinks:
Places can find me:

HERE

#5 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:52 PM

SuperBox

SuperBox improves your phone's performance, boasting 10 Android enhancing tools neatly packaged in one app. It's safe to call SuperBox the Swiss Army knife of Android assistant apps. Show your Android you care, and check its health. You drop it, forget to charge it, install junk, run junk, push the limits on space, and expect your little phone to keep chugging along. Where's the love?

Taking care of your phone with the proper tools can be easy, so no worries: it's in the box.

Posted Image

#6 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:33 AM

PEGGLE

6/21/2011
a Game with lots of screens Wi-Fi only download. I played some sample screens on a xbox 360 fun and should work well on a slate.

It's a kind off superduper breakout. bounce the ball around to break pegs.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,365 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:47 AM

SuhWeeeeeet!!! Love this game on the PC. :good:

Thanks mogrith. ;)
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary - Not even OEM FW is guaranteed "safe" to flash.

Hey! Newbies (n00bs) - Click the blue links ;) - Forum Rules
Posted Image ~cheers

#8 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:54 AM

Thanks mogrith. trouble is it's wifi download, also it's big size..
Places can find me:

HERE

#9 zeka16

zeka16

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:45 PM

Unfortunately I can't access Amazon App Shop because of the contry I'm in.

But there are awesome apps daily.

#10 borsti92

borsti92

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:13 AM

Thank you for this thread! Awesome apps...

#11 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

Thanks. Been busy this morning. So here is 6/22/2011 App

Executive Assistant +

Executive Assistant + is a professional assistant that pampers you with comprehensive options for managing your mobile life in a user-friendly interface. It lets you do everything you need to stay connected and informed, and it helps you avoid losing track of important details, correspondence, and news. Quickly review your:

E-mail: Any combination of Gmail, Google Apps, POP/IMAP accounts, or Exchange (additional app needed)
Text messages: Both native and Google Voice, including pop-up and reply options
Missed calls: Return calls directly from the app
Calendar events: Including Exchange and Facebook (if supported by your phone)
Tasks: Astrid, Got To Do, GTasks by Dato, ToDo Task Manager (-Lite or -Pro), or TouchDown
Google Reader
Twitter timelines
Facebook News Feed

Posted Image

#12 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:42 PM

Thanks mogrith. :good:

Now I'm depend on you cuz I don't have to go in to amazon dig it out. :drinks:
Places can find me:

HERE

#13 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:45 PM

That's what I'm hoping for. Someone already on slatedroid will see new post and check it out. when they would not go to Amazon to check.
  • Miss Dragon likes this
Posted Image

#14 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:57 PM

That's what I'm hoping for. Someone already on slatedroid will see new post and check it out. when they would not go to Amazon to check.

exactly, i sometimes forgot to go there to check, also, it's great that you post what the app is for. So I have the choice to get it or not.

Good job. :good:+1 for you.;)
Places can find me:

HERE

#15 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:35 AM

6/23/2011 today it is game to deliver crates. Minimum Operating System: Android 2.0.1 18.3 Meg

Posted Image

Kona's Crate

What do I look like, a delivery boy? (Or delivery girl?) That is exactly what you are in Kona's Crate, an addicting, physics-based game for Android that makes toting packages fun.
Same-Day Delivery

Your task is simple: transport mysterious crates to the impatient Chief Kona. However, your delivery vehicle is a jet-powered platform, which is a little trickier to use than a mailbag. Using your thumbs, give the thruster jets enough gas to get moving--but don't tip too much to one side or you'll drop the precious package. Chief Kona can get quite testy if he doesn't receive his goods in a timely manner, and you wouldn't like the chief when he's angry.

Posted Image

#16 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:48 PM

I've heard this one is not worth to have but I'll try it see my my kids like it or not.

Thanks mogrith,
Places can find me:

HERE

#17 Radon_22

Radon_22

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:06 PM

This looks great on my Gtab, but would probably choke on some lower-end tablets. Beautiful textures and animation, though the game is relatively simple. And @#$(!@ hard as heck.

Edited by Radon_22, 23 June 2011 - 09:08 PM.

The quickest way to find any lost gadget or part is to order a replacement.

#18 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:26 AM

Posted Image
Pocket Ants

Pocket Ants contains more ant-killing weaponry than you could have ever dreamt up in your backyard tree-house when you were 10. Choose from a slew of creative tools to unleash the destructive exterminator within you. Pocket Ants allows you to be king of the hill.
Kill Joy

Watch the ant hill from a bird's-eye-view, and then decide--to kill or not to kill. Allow the ants to peacefully coexist or let the chaos begin. Burn them with a magnifying glass; make them race for food; blow them away with a land mine; torch them; laser zap them; drop rocks on them; electrocute them; drown them. Shall I continue? The variety of destructive tools will allow you to exterminate until your insect-hating heart is content. The best part is that they're on your phone, so those little buggers can't get away.

Reminds me of part a Child Psychology essay I read.

Adult: Are Ants alive?
Kid: No 'cuz I can kill them!
Posted Image

#19 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:30 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I hope it's not like the one i played, can't remember the name now, I don't want to keep press(kill) it and feeling creepy on my skin..=@
Places can find me:

HERE

#20 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:25 AM

Posted Image Posted Image

Apparatus

Build a complex machine to perform a simple task in Apparatus, an addictive, brainteasing game for your Android phone or tablet device. The only limits are your creativity and the laws of physics as you create mechanical structures that send marbles rolling toward a final goal.

You'll begin the game with a few objects and a single goal: to send your marble rolling until it lands in a blue, bucket-like container. You're free to build any kind of machine you want with the materials you're given, and creativity is essential.
Rube Goldberg Would Be Proud

Use the hammer or wrench to connect wooden planks, wheels, and other objects. Connect cables from batteries to motors, build bridges, set up teeter-totters, swing with ropes, build vehicles, or just give the marble a convoluted, Rube Goldberg-style roller coaster ride.

Want to create a fabulously complex mechanism for moving the marble a few inches? Or maybe you'd rather make a sleek, efficient structure that allows your marble to travel a long way in as few steps as possible. It's all up to you.

Once you've constructed a machine, just touch the "play" button at the top of the screen. This will get the ball rolling, and you'll see how your creation stands up to the test of physics: if it's not stable, or the marble's progress gets obstructed at some point, you'll know immediately that your machine needs more work.

This is the kind of puzzle game I like. I got it and if you hear from me for a few days it's because I'm playing this. This game teaches Thinking, how do I solve this problem not just rote learning of facts.
Posted Image