Photo

[ROM] - Universal (HYBRiD) HoneyCombMOD Uberoid for WM8650 devices v1.3.0 w/ Video

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#121 addzssdd

addzssdd

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:10 PM

I have a MID 7 M009S VIA 8650 with a green light but not to sure what option to pick on the changer

#122 netizenmt

netizenmt

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:27 PM

I have a MID 7 M009S VIA 8650 with a green light but not to sure what option to pick on the changer

That's an outdated version of the Uberoid ROM. I would suggest going to the dev's site found here.You can try version 8 or even version 9 which has support for more models than the old one here. There is also a table there to indicate which options to try. Please be aware that some green LED models will actually use the default option of 2 which is normally for blue LED tablets. You'll need to experiment.

You may also want to take a look at Modroid, found right here on SlateDroid. It's a very excellent ROM, and my personal preference.

Best of luck!

#123 asrrin29

asrrin29

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:14 AM

Hey all and thanks for a wonderful ROM. I just purchased a V7 MID and I flashed Uberoid using option 8 in the charger.bat file. I do however have a few questions as to some peculiarities I've notice since flashing.

1. The wi-fi tends to go out when loading pages on the borwser, and I have to go back into the wi-fi setting screen to get it to reconnect. Any way to fix this?

2. The camera app shows the camera as being upside down. Don't know whether that is a software bug or if my camera has installed incorrectly. Is there a way to fix this in a config file somewhere?

3. I have applied the Android market fix numerous times, and never see the apps I want to download. It looks like I am only able to see international apps, as things like Skype and Pandora do not show up.

#124 mhel

mhel

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:36 PM

Sir im new to this and saw this thread by searching. i recently got the table. just want to try the Hybrid v5 the problem i dont know my version

About Device:

Model: WM8650
LED = green led (red on charge)
Froyo 2.2

i tried the option1 but this stack me in loading page of UBEROID then does not continue to system. im gladly and accept help please

#125 laskarcinta

laskarcinta

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:03 AM

flashing this rom and now had a sound problem.. :(

#126 mirbramo

mirbramo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:30 AM

Can someone please please help me identify my tablet? i've been trying every option for hours and i cannot seem to find any tablet online that looks exactly like mine.

http://img441.images...72/photo1in.jpg

http://img819.images...3/photo2iuo.jpg

http://img101.images...885/photoei.jpg

#127 Malebolgia

Malebolgia

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:58 AM

I tried this ROM ran very slow for me.
M009s (Green LED): 7" tablet 800Mhz processor, 256MB of RAM, and 2GB of internal storage - LED color: Green - Audio port color: Black - NO Vibrates No Multitouch

#128 Franck91

Franck91

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:31 AM

Hi !

I have this epad model :

WM8650
Grenen led / red led
Back cover : grey
Audio jack : black
Buttons : black

I tried to flash with option 9 : Boot OK but no touchscreen !
option 1 : blocked on UBEROID

Could you help me to choose the good option ?

Thank you

#129 John M

John M

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:27 AM

I have the WM8650 - M009 with the Green LED / Red LED when charging.

Here are the manufacturer specs from ###########.
Android 2.2 Operating System
2GB Flash Storage, Expandable Storage via Micro SD Card up to 32GB
VIA8650 800MHz CPU, 256MB DDR2 RAM,
7" Multi touch resistive touch screen (pinch to zoom capable),
3G Capable via external devices
-----------------------------------
This was just for info to show what works flawless as a factory restore
-----------------------------------
Factory Firmware... M009s
Works if I change the default.prop lines and also the env/uboot_env_head lines
Hybrid Uberoid 1.3.0-v5
Running...Option #8
#1,#11,#2 Do Not Work
The wireless drops out unexpectedly after it is working. I have to turn wireless off and then back on.

#130 John M

John M

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:28 PM

Hi !

I have this epad model :

WM8650
Grenen led / red led
Back cover : grey
Audio jack : black
Buttons : black

I tried to flash with option 9 : Boot OK but no touchscreen !
option 1 : blocked on UBEROID

Could you help me to choose the good option ?

Thank you

Based on what I read ... Did your box say MID on it? Try option 8.. I went through 1, 2, 11 with no avail on mine. 8 works. Wifi is a bit buggy.

#131 .::Rizwan::.

.::Rizwan::.

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

Yes it is old version,i am downloading new from uberoid.

#132 jamespoo

jamespoo

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

i do everything you say then i put the sd back into the tablet pc and turn it on but it just boots up android and dose not install help

#133 techchallenged

techchallenged

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:47 PM

this looks great but I have been unsuccessful in making my mid "generic" model accept it. When I rooted my droid I had to hold the volume and power button when powering up to get it to boot from the sd card. is there a special song or dance I need to preform to make a generic MID boot from the sd card?

#134 techchallenged

techchallenged

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

I have searched through the forums associated with MIDs and have had a hard time finding information that fits what I need. So im asking here because there seems to be people who know more than I. I am trying to use one of the Uberoid mods. However, when I turn on the tablet it just boots up as normal. Do I have to hold the button down in combo with another button or do a rain dance or some thing. It might be that I have been unable to select the right model type in the changer.bat. Theses are the stats that I have:

Box says MID (as does the worthless manual)
WMT 2.0_88
Firmware 1.6
Model number "generic"
Kernel Version 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Memory size 256MB
doesnt vibrate

(if held with back button on bottom)
Green led top right corner
power button top right top
menu top right right side
volume under menu button
camera center top

(bottom edge from left to right)

speaker----power jack---headphone jack---flat i pod style hookup---sdcard slot---speaker

backing is unmarked silver

#135 blarkheart

blarkheart

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:48 PM

hi i need someone help pronto!!! i have the mid 7066s green light i got this rom to work the only problem i got is the camera so help me please

#136 fastcar

fastcar

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:38 PM

hi i have tried to install this rom it is on however my touch screen wont work and i cant turn on the wifi maybe ive got the wrong model number how do i find out the model number withought using the tablet as in i cant use the screen are there any tell tales that identify the model by its looks ie green light and red light on charge?

#137 uhlonsc

uhlonsc

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:47 PM

I bought this tablet on ###########, my tablet

I don't know if i can upgrade it to the hybrid HoneyComb, Is there a way to backup my orgainal firmware before trying this, it has gingerbread 2.3.3

Amazon calls it: Supertab 7 inch Capacitive Screen Android 2.3 Tablet Fast A8 Chip @ 1.2GH USB HDMI WiFi Superpad Tab Pad

Thanks
Uhlonsc

Edited by uhlonsc, 07 November 2011 - 09:59 PM.

#138 augas111

augas111

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 03:43 AM

Please HELP !!!
I have instaled Uberdroid, on my WonderMedia WM8650 green led, i was using option 8 , but touch screen wasnt working. I used option 1 , but is got stuck on UBERDROID boot screen animation . I have tryed to use Slatedroid Singularity, but touch screen didnt work too. So can someone help me?

#139 adie1964

adie1964

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:00 PM

hi sorry but i'm not sure how to add a new thread so thought i'd post here :-) i'v tried alot of roms and my touch screen and sound won't work on any of them here's a link to the tablet i'v got http://www.amazon.co...duct/B004FQO100 (it has green light and vibrates at start up) i would be greatfull for any help as i didn't back up my old files :-(

#140 knd

knd

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:17 AM

hi sorry but i'm not sure how to add a new thread so thought i'd post here :-) i'v tried alot of roms and my touch screen and sound won't work on any of them here's a link to the tablet i'v got http://www.amazon.co...duct/B004FQO100 (it has green light and vibrates at start up) i would be greatfull for any help as i didn't back up my old files :-(

Try option 28

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users