TnT Lite 4.4 but not full Market Access

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 jedijood

jedijood

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:47 PM

So I recently purchased my G-Tab and decided to install TnT Lite 4.4 The guides on here were great and I have been running a nicer G-Tab with more apps. I do notice that the market does not show all the apps as it should. For example, Facebook for Android, Google Voice, TuneIn radio, Adobe Reader do not show up in the app market. I searched on the forums if there was a fix and did the forclose google framworks method from another thread; however, I am still not getting the full market access. Has anyone solved this or is this a known issue with TnT Lite 4.4 I do know its a discontinued mod.

Any help in the right direction would help alot. Thanks.

#2 RJC

RJC

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:13 AM

I have the same exact problem and haven't found a fix yet. I think it may be related to 4.4 since I was using 4.25 an did not have this issue.

#3 butchconner

butchconner

G-Tab Moderator

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Louisiana

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:03 AM

Gentlemen:

I hate Market. Ever since I have had tablets, I have never found a Rom or
Tablet where Market consistently worked completely and correctly.

I don't know your answer except to tell you to keep reading the threads on
Market that keep popping up.

And PLEASE, if you find a good answer, bring it back here and tell us all
about it!!!!!!

RevBC

#4 jedijood

jedijood

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:01 PM

I have the same exact problem and haven't found a fix yet. I think it may be related to 4.4 since I was using 4.25 an did not have this issue.

Have you tried other mods? Maybe downgrading to 4.25 is an option. Ive been downloading the missing apps via apk files. Just annoying to update them periodically.

#5 RJC

RJC

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:19 PM

Have you tried other mods? Maybe downgrading to 4.25 is an option. Ive been downloading the missing apps via apk files. Just annoying to update them periodically.

Just upgraded to vegan 7 and the market now works for most apps!!

#6 jedijood

jedijood

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:41 AM

Still on 4.4 and some of the apps miraculously appeared yesterday for some reason. I was able to see Tune In Radio that was not available on market for me prior. Don't know what may have caused it to appear, but it just did.

Still Google Voice is still not there and some other apps.

#7 ToadVine

ToadVine

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:53 AM

You might try looking over on XDA forums, since that is where the earlier mods began their lives. Eveything new seems to be happening here on SLD now, but you might find some help from some of those earlier threads, when TNT was new.
Eat. Drink. Sleep. Mod.
'Tis all ye know... all ye'll e'er know.
But, truth told, 'tis all ye needs know.

Market won't work?
Stuck at the birds? Pulling out your hair?
Don't give up! Help is right here:
Dave.S' Tip's for Flashback (which may work for other rom's)
Serailplague's Common ICS Problems
FloRider's
Dirty Bean Tweaks

#8 Dionysus

Dionysus

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:18 PM

I have found also that there are many apps that I cannot see. I just figured that I could see only the apps that were approved for my particular tablet or mod.

#9 Mike_TX

Mike_TX

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:29 PM

I had to upgrade my TNT Lite to 4.2.5 to get the full market + stars. Don't know about 4.4, but it should work since 4.4 should contain all the functionalities in preceding builds.

You may have already tried this, but running the original market fix multiple times has fixed it for some users. It's apparently also important that you open the market and do some browsing around in it and look at some apps to generate some cache entries. Then of course, open Settings, go to market and clear cache, then FC. Then go to Google Framework Services and clear cache and FC it as well. Open market again and you should get an error message. Reboot and it should now work.

#10 dustinw82

dustinw82

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:54 AM

When you reboot, wait until your network connects before you unlock the tablet.

Sent from my GtabComb using Tapatalk

#11 dluv28u

dluv28u

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

So I recently purchased my G-Tab and decided to install TnT Lite 4.4 The guides on here were great and I have been running a nicer G-Tab with more apps. I do notice that the market does not show all the apps as it should. For example, Facebook for Android, Google Voice, TuneIn radio, Adobe Reader do not show up in the app market. I searched on the forums if there was a fix and did the forclose google framworks method from another thread; however, I am still not getting the full market access. Has anyone solved this or is this a known issue with TnT Lite 4.4 I do know its a discontinued mod.

Any help in the right direction would help alot. Thanks.

I have the same thing happen. I've try many custom Rom and the best is new Ics. Most all3rd party apk work and the game that did not work on t n t lite 4.40 work on ICS only reason I went back to t n t is that camera. Did not work on ICS and I need it for work.