Best Video Player
Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:39 PM
Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:29 AM
Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:52 AM
"eCatch Google Play"
Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:43 AM
hi i think that videolan has the best simple player the vlc plays basically any format and its free cant beat that
I know that there are a lot of people out there that use their tablet for traveling. While you're on the road, you want a couple of things from your tablet. You need a few games to play while you're waiting for either the plane to shut it doors or to fall asleep. But primarily we want a good video player. Nothing helps pass the time like video on a long flight. No interruptions from the pilot, and I'm not stuck with the latest editted chick-flick.
So what makes a good video player?
1) Lot's of video formats supported. AVI and MP4 a must
2) Scaling options to best fit the screen
3) Resume from where you stopped watching so you could put your seat in the upright position
4) Scroll bar to jump foward and backward
5) *** a view speed multiplier *** What I mean: On m PSP, I hit a button and the video moves at 2x speed. Hit it again, 4x speed, again -> 8x speed, again -> back to regular play speed. I find this critical in skipping commercials from stuff I have ported from my TiVO to watch on the road. What I usually do is get to 4x or 8x speed and then hit play when I see the commercial is over. You can't do this with just a slider bar because you can't see the video until you stop sliding.
6) Stream from ethernet server or NAS.
What am I missing? I really would like to find a program with item 5 cause those click on the FF button ones just don't cut it for jumping commercials or boring parts.
Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:00 AM
BlackBerry Bold 9790
Ainol Novo7 Venus 7029 CPU 16GB - 2GB RAM -VeNeXuS v4.1.1 - CWM - Kernel Tuner
iPad 2 - A5 - OS 6 - 32 GB
Nexus 7 2013 - Sinless ROM 2.1.2 - TWRP