• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 wannaknow

wannaknow

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:00 AM

I think this is for a VESTinious build but if you want to try my env_boot that I used to get singularity working on my green LED here it is. I am NOT a pro - just tried a couple little edits and it worked.

http://kwaatz.com/te...video/env_uboot
just copy and paste that over old env_boot

Worse case is it won't work for you but no promises lol..

Hi there,

I only find a txt file when clicking on your link

#42 Phil Eugene

Phil Eugene

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:16 PM

Hi there,

I only find a txt file when clicking on your link

Thats correct - it is a text file that you are going to use to replace the info in the original env_boot file. You can also right click the link and "save as" to download the file - you will need to delete the .txt ending if you want to copy it over top of the existing env_boot. If you don't understand this then just read the thread - details are there.

#43 keypie

keypie

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

Hi All, i come from Indonesia,
I'm sorry for my english.
I was tryed all your tips above, but my tablet won't booting correctly
Stuck on Loading.....
My tablet is:
http://www.masterpie...ad-7-multitouch
Please help

#44 jennifer1

jennifer1

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:06 AM

Help Please!!!! i know this is off topic but i'm a noob. Got a wondermedia wm8650 off ###### YESTERDAY. Running android 2.2 with 800mhz, 256 ram, 4gb flash. Out of the box it wouldnt connect to my wireless at home when network was secure. when i dropped wpa it connected no problem. Anyway i decided to try to upgrade to the uberoid honeycomb mod. I ran through every option they had to choose from. I got a few to work but the wireless would turn on but then tell me it was unable to scan for networks and the wireless shut off. So, i just installed Vestinious M009s 1.1.1 ROM and it loks and works great. just one problem. The same wireless issue. i turn the wireless on it starts to scan then a little message "unable to scan for networks" Appears then wireless turns itself off. Someone please tell me there is a fix for this. I'm losing my mind and need help from people smarter than me. HELP!!!!!!thanks. sorry for the long post.

#45 irobot1111

irobot1111

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:32 AM

Help Please!!!! i know this is off topic but i'm a noob. Got a wondermedia wm8650 off ###### YESTERDAY. Running android 2.2 with 800mhz, 256 ram, 4gb flash. Out of the box it wouldnt connect to my wireless at home when network was secure. when i dropped wpa it connected no problem. Anyway i decided to try to upgrade to the uberoid honeycomb mod. I ran through every option they had to choose from. I got a few to work but the wireless would turn on but then tell me it was unable to scan for networks and the wireless shut off. So, i just installed Vestinious M009s 1.1.1 ROM and it loks and works great. just one problem. The same wireless issue. i turn the wireless on it starts to scan then a little message "unable to scan for networks" Appears then wireless turns itself off. Someone please tell me there is a fix for this. I'm losing my mind and need help from people smarter than me. HELP!!!!!!thanks. sorry for the long post.

Try this roms "http://www.megauploa...om/?d=NOQO5MEH" I have same problem as you,after I flashed this roms wifi is enable.
Goodluck
irobot1111

#46 netizenmt

netizenmt

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:11 AM

There is a fix for this.

There, I told you. :)

Actually - look under the MID7 section for the post on Modroid v7 and try it first. If that doesn't totally resolve your problems, then post there and we can offer you more help.

#47 herbieb

herbieb

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:21 AM

worked fine on my bly-806 model,the only thing I had to do was mod the uboot_env file from 7" settings to 8",so great job and thanks.very stable

#48 shenjah09

shenjah09

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:46 AM

With Roger's permission I am posting this hybrid ROM I created with the original ROM and Roger's 1.1.5 Vestinious Build. I tried Rogers M70007t build and I was having problems with the touchscreen working correctly, so I created this build. Mainly I compared the ROMS and using mostly Roger's build I was able to create a ROM that works with my tablet. THIS BUILD IS ONLY IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ROGER'S BUILD. Please understand Roger did most of the work - I just tweaked it for my tablet. This ROM removes most of the bloatware installs google app market and I am pretty sure that it is rooted (still haven't verified this). You can look at the Vestinious build info to find out the particulars as I believe most everything is there (may not be exactly) LOL. Please let me know how this works out for you and remember this is my first!

My tables says it is a M70007t, WM8650 with a green LED and vibrates when booted.

YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR USING THIS ROM.

Without further ado:
Hybrid ROM http://www.filesonic...WesB_Hybrid.rar
Original ROM http://www.filesonic...007T_V1.2.1.rar

THANKS ROGER!

How Do I flash this i only know how to flash the ROM's that has script on it but this one i dont even have any slight Idea pls help me

#49 khanomwoon

khanomwoon

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:13 AM

How Do I flash this i only know how to flash the ROM's that has script on it but this one i dont even have any slight Idea pls help me

#50 silver410

silver410

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:14 PM

need download links for roms the links listed don't work for me