Application stopped unexpectedly

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sideline

sideline

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:04 AM

When I turn on the tablet, the following pops-up. "Sorry! The application Facebook (process com.facebook.katana) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Only option is to click on "Force Close" underneath. When I click on Force Close, another message pops up "Sorry! The application Messenger (process com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.im) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and another "Force Close" button. When I close it, another pop-up with the same message about Power Amp app.

After "Force Close" of all the pop-ups, this message appears "Complete action using Launcher or Launcher Pro". When I select Launcher Pro, again it pops up with the message "Sorry! The application Launcher Pro (process android.acore) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." followed by the Force Close option.

If I choose Launcher, it continues to the home screen but most of my apps have disappeared. With the remaining apps, they seem to be just newly installed because when I click on Android Market, for example, I have to go through the registration process all over again.

Checked my external Micro SD card and it's fine. No corrupt files or anything.

Anybody knows how to fix this? Appreciate any help! Thanks!

#2 The IceMan Blog

The IceMan Blog

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:18 AM

and did you tried to install all the application again ?

#3 aardvarq

aardvarq

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:07 AM

I have seen the same problem on my iMX515 - two screw, one speaker running XAUMOD. http://www.androidta...r-utopia-6.html

It's happened twice, and in both cases, after running for some number of weeks it then corrupted itself some how.

In the first case, the battery died while running and I saw these errors upon power-up. The second time, battery was nearly dead but the tablet was still powered up. After a full charge and power-up, the problem re-appeared.

The first time this happened, I reinstalled everything. This second time, I haven't done anything yet, hoping to find a friendlier solution.

Here is a video showing the same issue on a different tablet (not mine):

-D

Edited by aardvarq, 11 May 2011 - 03:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users