Clone EKEN M002

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ChuckMoney

ChuckMoney

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:18 AM

I don't have pictures just yet, but I will post them tomorrow. I have an exact clone of the EKEN M002 pad with these specs

Technical Specification

* CPU 533mhz

* Memory (RAM) 128MB

* NAND (HDD) 2GB

* Card Reader Slot - Yes MicroSD

* Screen, 7" 800x480 (Says HD Display on the box, I don't believe it)

* What Ports are available IPod style connector, Headphone, MicroSD, 9v charging and a concealed button that says M/R which I can only assume is a reset.

* Wireless B/G/N

This clone has the black concave button with the square in it (Only hardware button) and no speaker ports on the sides, only one thin narrow speaker port behind the camera. The box says the camera is 1.3mp, but I highly doubt it. The box is yellow, says MID and gives the specs (says its 256MB Ram, but its not) and has a blue charging led that you can only see when you look into the dock connector or headphone port.

What I'm wondering is that since it is such a close copy of the EKEN M002, would I be able to flash M002 firmware safely? If not is there firmware designed for WMT 2.0 builds that would work on this. I would like to get a working android market as well as a good start to start compiling a kernel for this, but as of right now, I'm stuck. Have terminal emulator installed and the donut/cupcake version of superuser installed, but can't get adb to recognize it, or even run SU at the terminal. Have tried Z4root and universal androot to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated, and as I said before, I'll be posting pictures either late tonight or tomorrow. If I get drunk enough you might see some disassembled pictures too.

* OS Android 1.6 Donut with WMT 2.0 firmware

#2 ChuckMoney

ChuckMoney

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:42 AM

Here are the pictures

Attached Files

#3 ChuckMoney

ChuckMoney

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:09 PM

Wow, 201 views and no replies? Can anyone help me?

#4 ChuckMoney

ChuckMoney

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:05 AM

The M002 Plus rom found in the M002 firmware section works for this tablet. That is all.

#5 CHEMSSI

CHEMSSI

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:54 PM

bonjour tout le monde

je suis nouveau et j aimerai de l aide
donc voila j ai herite d une tablette Android de la marque MID
qui a un kernel 2.6 affiche au demarrage android 2.2 et je pense 180 megabites memory 2 gigas de stockage vitesse cu 500 a 600 je sais pas
en tout cas elle est tres lente a mon gout pour les videos cela tourne legerement au ralenti sauf pour la musique donc decalage
sauf flv
une tablette bas de gamme donc autour de 70 euros sur ###### dans sont tres petit fasicule ou son mode d emloi
il y a rien d inscrit quant aux caracteristiques il y a rien que la facon de l utiliser et meme sur la boite la hoto de l ecran et la marque MID

et elle est tombe en panne a cause d un fichier dans ub tiroir scrit sur la carte memoire
et je voudrais un firmware pour recuperer l os android mais je ne sais lequel il faut our la mid bas de gamme
excusez moi je ne parle pas englais
l
j aimerai de l aide de votre part et une reponse
ou pour celui qui sait et qui sait quel firmware ou qui a la meme tablette
envoyez moi le firmware du tiroir script a mon email en plusieurs parties
s il faut s il vous plait
noembo2000@yahoo.fr

Amicalement merci!

BONJOUR !!

I'm new and I love the support
So here is J've inherited a tablet of the brand's Android MID
which shows a 2.6 kernel at boot android 2.2 and I think 180 Megabites memory 2 gigs of storage speed cu 500 or 600 I do not know
In any case, it is very slow to my taste for the videos it turns slightly at idle except for music so lag
except flv
a low-end tablet therefore around 70 euros on ###### are in very small or way of fasicule emloi
there is nothing recorded about the characteristics that there is no way to use the same on the box and the hoto the screen and the brand MID

and it fails on account of a file drawer ub scribed on the memory card
and I would like to recover the firmware for Android OS but I do not know which should o the mid low range
Excuse me I do not speak englais
l
d love the help from you and answer
or for those who know and who knows what firmware or has the same shelf
send me the firmware drawer script to my email into several parts
s must s please!

Sincerely thank you!

Edited by mrsburnout, 01 June 2011 - 04:00 PM.
Email address removed. Please send that by PM or make it public in your profile settings. Thank you.

#6 adinrolly

adinrolly

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:29 AM

im looking for this room too, WMT2.0
ii this clone of eken002?? can this will be upgraded to another higher wmt build? please help

#7 shelly78

shelly78

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:32 AM

* What Ports are available IPod style connector, Headphone, MicroSD, 9v charging and a concealed button that says M/R which I can only assume is a reset.

* Wireless B/G/N

This clone has the black concave button with the square in it (Only hardware button) and no speaker ports on the sides, only one thin narrow speaker port behind the camera. The box says the camera is 1.3mp, but I highly doubt it. The box is yellow, says MID and gives the specs (says its 256MB Ram, but its not) and has a blue charging led that you can only see when you look into the dock connector or headphone port.

What I'm wondering is that since it is such a close copy of the EKEN M002, would I be able to flash M002 firmware safely? If not is there firmware version of superuser installed, but can't get adb to recognize it, or even run SU at the terminal. Have tried Z4root and universal androot to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated, and as I said before, I'll be posting pictures either late tonight or tomorrow. If I get drunk enough you might see some disassembled pictures too.

* OS Android 1.6 Donut with WMT 2.0 firmware
[/quote]

#8 shelly78

shelly78

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:35 AM

this sounds like the same as what i have.have you had any luck with it.i am wanting to upgrade mine too.i was just about to try the mercury version but then saw your post.have you tried this?

#9 brent.salvadore

brent.salvadore

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:05 AM

is there a rooted 2.2 rom with android market for this

#10 Bandit

Bandit

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:39 PM

Good time of day!
That got a tablet with the following data:
7 "Touchpad tablet PC Tablette Tactile
Memory size: 256mb
Model Number: generic
Firmware Version: 3.3
Kernel version: 2.6.29-00 236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build Number: WMT 2.1.2._88
Internal memory: 2GB
There is WiFi and camera
LED green
The charge indicator: red
Charge: 9V
The back cover white

Flew firmware. Now I can not find a suitable firmware, got only two firmware: ePad_android16_WMT2.1.1_Factory_Rom.7z M001_Android2_Model_2.rar and just does not work touch screen, sound only through headphones, the camera does not work. What firmware it is suitable and where to get them? Here is found a firmware http://upload.com.ua...b_V7.2.5_212MR. but he writes Prepare update files ...
-Not find script / Partition.sh in SD Card
Prompt what to do?