Android Tablets Forum banner

Stowaway Sierra Bluetooth Portable Keyboard

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Tantien 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I've tried many addon keyboards and have accepted that my typing skills on this tablet just suck. While I'm not great on the iPad my typing is much more accurate and faster.

I had this old Stowaway Sierra Bluetooth Portable Keyboard laying around from my PDA days and paired it with the GTab without any issues. I can pull this keyboard out and pump out long emails faster and accurately.

I've seen them sold on Amazon for around eighty dollars but you can probably find it for cheaper elsewhere.

#3 ·
This works for me too (Paired with mine as the "Think Outside Keyboard") but the keyboard itself is not as solid and stable (i.e. wobbles a little as I type) as I'd prefer. I've just got the Logitech Android 3.0 bluetooth keyboard and it doesn't pair--in fact it cannot even be seen by my Android 2.3.5 running VEGAn-TAB 7.1. So now I'm going to upgrade my ROM to see if that fixes the issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.