changelog v0.2 (only flashable using rkbatchupgrade!!)
- integrated new market, please test if downloads start
for some apps you have to mount sd to pc to install them properly (Angry Birds)!!
flushs_custom_froyo_rom_cmp738a_v0.2_update.img.zip ( only flashable using rkbatchupgrade)
- removed apps:
onlinehelp, passionquickoffice, colornote, doctogo, slide, bookclub
please tell me, if you want me to put them in again or want to have me delete some other apps
- added apps:
LiquidParticles_Live_Wallpaper_1.1 (taken from shads rom, hope he doesn't mind!!)
LiveWallpapersPicker (taken from shads rom, hope he doesn't mind!!)
adbwireless (taken from shads rom, hope he doesn't mind!!)
cifsmanager (for mounting windows shares)
ntfsvolume (for mounting ntfs formated usb-drives or sdcards, read/write support! very big thanks goes to farazite for that!)
- added ntfs-3g (for mounting ntfs formated usb-drives or sdcards, read/write support! very big thanks goes to farazite for that!)
- added cifs.ko for mounting windows shares
- added fuse.ko for ntfs-3g support
- added ntfs.ko to /system/lib/modules for read only mounting of ntfs formated usb-drives or sdcards
- added symlinks for ntfs-3g
- changed usbmode at boot to prevent mounting to pc
- some other tweaks
This is first version of it. This is my ported ROM of my OneTab ROM, i have taken some modifications of shads rom , hope he doesn't mind and will make a much better rom, because he has more knowledge than me, i am just learning by doing.!!!
I have to thanks farazite for his great port of ntfs-3g and ntfsvolume, thank you!!!
And of course shad who has done a realy nice job with his rom and modifications and most important Li0nHeart, lefeudedieu, fun_ and xaueious, etc ...
I am not responsible for any damage or brick of your device.! This is not an official ROM by Craig. It will void your warranty if you flash it!
flushs custom froyo rom ver 0.1:
there are some bugs in it, so if you find some or if you already posted bugs in other threads, please post them here again, please!
This post has been edited by flushback666: 24 April 2011 - 11:14 AM