Android Tablets Forum banner

Accessories -- Gotta Have Them

7K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  c1tobor 
#1 ·
Folks,

It probably is accurate to say that if somebody has a G-Tablet they like
electronic gadgets and need accessories for them.

This Viewsonic G-Tab Accessories forum is a place where we can all swap
ideas, finds, information and problems with the stuff that goes with
our tablets. I've put a couple of things in to get things started.

If you have something everyone else needs to know about -- or even just
something unique -- jump in with a post and tell us about it.

RevBC

#4 ·
Whoa, how well does the Rain-x work? I have a 5 year old who smudges the screen something fierce in her heated angry birds marathons. I have a skinomi screen protector on it which saves my screen, but the fingerprint issue is huge.

#5 ·
Pretty well. A super-clean Gtab screen doesn't "glide" well. This makes the screen slicker and it resists fingerprints a bit better. For the ones you do get, a microfiber cloth removes them much, much easier than on an untreated screen.

Check out the instructions here.

If you decide to not go this route, I recommend keeping eyeglass cleaner and a microfiber cloth handy (you can get a giant bottle with unlimited refills and two microfiber cloths for around $6 at Sam's Club.) You'll find you'll need it.

#12 ·
r
[quote name='biggdaddymatt' timestamp='1306544088' post='179626']
I have the skinonmi screen protector and it works great. I don't have as many fingerprints with it and it is amazing.
[/quote
If located in uk, have you tried the screen protector from £ shop,if applied right works well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.