I'm new here on this forum and I have an EKEN M008s tablet (It think, but i'm not sure, see specification here below).
I want to install the Roger Rom on it, but the only rom that i'm finding is : Vestinious M008s 1.1.5. Google edition.zip. Is this the last version or is there already a newer version for the M008s? And where I can find it?
See here the specifications of my tablet :
1. What's the device's LED color when it's turned on ? Blue
2. Does the tablet vibrate at start up ? No
3. Does the tablet have a green or black audio port ? Black
4. Which connector has your tablet, 24 pins or 30 pins ? 30 pins
5. Which WMT version is it ? V1.2.0. Build number
6. What is your actual RAM Size ? 128MB
7. What did the box label say ? Nothing, user manual MID
The tablet is a 9,7 inch. Modelnumber : WonderMedia WM8650
Android 2.2 Kernel version 188.8.131.52-Default
Build number generic-eng 2.2 froyo V.1.2.0 – 20110321.152349
Hopefully somebody can help me.
I have the same tablet as above and I still can not put a custom rom on it. I have tried all Uberoid's roms and Roger's Singularity rom and I either get just a black screen once I boot to start the update procedure or I can install it and it hangs on the loading splash screen (Singularity or Uberoid).
Does anyone have an idea what rom I can use and what things I need to change to make it boot?