what are you using to text using wifi I'm looking for an app to text from my g tabw
Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:16 PM
Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:14 PM
Thanks for the tip. I was looking for a way to text using my gTablet and honestly had forgotten about my Google Voice account. After reading your post, I set it up and sent/received several text messages earlier today. Sweet!
ViewSonic GTablet, running TeamDRH-ICS-Beta-1.3-02JUL012-144631
HTC OneX, running stock (rooted)
HTC Aria, running Liberated Aria DDX FR008 (retired)
Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:11 PM
Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:40 PM
Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:28 AM
I am also having this same problem. Does anyone know a way to bypass this? Help is appreciated greatly.
It would help all the late nights slaving away ;)
Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:38 AM
Here's what I did to get thumbs keyboard working.
1. Using root explorer, copy the thumbs keyboard.apx file to the system/app folder.
2. Mount the /system/app folder R/W
3. Longpress on the thumbs keyboard.apx and select permissions.
4. Make sure the following are checked
User - Read & Write only
Group- Read only
Other- Read only
5. Mount the /system/app folder R/O & exit root explorer
6. Reboot the tablet
7. Go into the browser and long press the search field and select Input Method. Select the thumbs keyboard
8. Don't forget to configure the thumbs keyboard for a 10" screen.
This worked for me. Good luck
Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:01 PM
This post has been edited by JustinTime: 12 May 2011 - 08:03 PM
Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:48 PM
Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:54 AM
- ← Apps don't continue playing when screen goes to sleep
- Viewsonic G-Tablet Applications / Tools
- Netflix Update →