what tablet have u got? How about it

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

#1 christing

christing

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:02 AM

I have kept a Flytouch 2 for several days, actually, I am not fond of it, very slowly.what about yours?
------------------
Actually, the Flytouch3(Android 2.2) and Android 2.3 have been released for a time, but I cant buy them, I have kept 2 tablets pc yet.

Edited by christing, 27 April 2011 - 01:27 AM.

#2 beat

beat

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:44 AM

Mine is zt-180 with camera ,bought from sinadeal in china, no problem at moment, here:
http://www.sinadeal....blet-PC-134076/
PS: My friend bought a 8'' freesale one, its ok else.

#3 richardarc1

richardarc1

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:33 AM

mine is MID Apad from China running froyo 2.2 os. with camera, wifi and usb adapter with rj45.

#4 Sm0k3d0uT

Sm0k3d0uT

The Hand That Smites

• Global Moderators
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:05 PM

I have a viewsonic G-Tablet. It's horrible out of the box but once you load a new ROM it flies.

#5 smokedog

smokedog

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:52 AM

I have a novel white. I like it so far, but i know i will need a different os in the near future. Could someone point me in the right direction on which ones good for a newbie, if its not too much trouble?

#6 Ruthry

Ruthry

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:13 AM

Flytouch 3.....................

#7 nat4u

nat4u

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 02:04 PM

I just bought a cheap 7 in tablet from ###########, should be ok

#8 qngdss

qngdss

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:17 PM

Cruz tablet, which I would be hesitant to recommend. Slowwwww, especially compared to my Evo Shift! I got it mostly to read and because my phone was too small to read recipes off of in the kitchen, so it does suit my needs. I did get it to connect to internet thru phone for when i take it out of house. No access to google market, had to transfer apps from phone via titanium backup.

#9 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:28 PM

I like the size and weight of the Cortex A8 the Ram and android 2.2 is nice also I can use feedly and firefox on it.

But I like all the Ports and GPS in the flytouch II.

I would recommend the flytouch 3 today. Next week who knows this stuff changes quickly.
Posted Image

#10 DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:49 AM

I like the size and weight of the Cortex A8 the Ram and android 2.2 is nice also I can use feedly and firefox on it.

But I like all the Ports and GPS in the flytouch II.

I would recommend the flytouch 3 today. Next week who knows this stuff changes quickly.

Got an 8" Mid816 2.2 clone. It runs quick and smoothly and had no problems so far except for the SD card slot doesn't seem to physically accept cards. Will test with a new card from the seller shortly.

Appart from that it works well for my needs , youtube, pdf / book reading, web browsing, online poker etc. Wireless is completely stable and USB sticks / keyboards work normally.

In future if I was buying another tablet I would look at a higher screen resolution and see how much difference a better touch screen would make. The touch screen on mine is fine for my use.

#11 cjockman

cjockman

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:39 PM

I am not sure which android tablet I have at this time. It has a silver back and VE emblem on the back. The box it was in has a picture of the tablet on the front and has MID on the side. I believe it has 128 MG memory.

#12 AzWiz

AzWiz

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:08 AM

I have kept a Flytouch 2 for several days, actually, I am not fond of it, very slowly.what about yours?

I've got a ViewSonic gTab. It's pretty nice, but as others have commented it does have a restricted viewing angle and fingerprints easily. I don't mind the first problem as it makes it harder for people to "snoop" on what you are doing. And as for fingerprints on the screen, that's easy. I just ordered a nice matte screen protector that will cut down on glare as well.
"Electricity is really just organized lightning." - George Carlin

#13 Sm0k3d0uT

Sm0k3d0uT

The Hand That Smites

• Global Moderators
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:23 AM

I am not sure which android tablet I have at this time. It has a silver back and VE emblem on the back. The box it was in has a picture of the tablet on the front and has MID on the side. I believe it has 128 MG memory.

128 MG????? I would kill for a tablet with 128 Megagigs. :lol::D

#14 decodinglife

decodinglife

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:47 PM

I purchased my Motorola Xoom Wifi only 2 weeks ago. The graphics are phenomenal with mind blowing speed.....well at least for a tablet. When it comes to the architecture of this device it has a lot to offer. One of the major down falls is the lack of apps. Which we know are soon to come....but just not fast enough. So, I have been pondering on rooting my new device. I'm aware it will open the door to more/better apps compared to what I now have, but is it worth it when Motorola has not yet released the boot image for this version yet?

#15 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,289 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:16 PM

128 MG????? I would kill for a tablet with 128 Megagigs. :lol::D

Ya think??? :unknw: LOL!!!
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary - Not even OEM FW is guaranteed "safe" to flash.

Hey! Newbies (n00bs) - Click the blue links ;) - Forum Rules

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~James Dean
"Slatedroid: Where all the advice is free, even advice you don't want." ~Mark Adams #113449
"Women are Angels. When someone breaks our wings - we simply continue to fly - on a broomstick. We are flexible like that."

Posted Image ~cheers

#16 JoeA

JoeA

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:32 PM

I got a Viewsonic G-Tablet. I can tolerate the restricted view angle. It is updated with the new stock ROM version 4349. I like it a lot. It meets my needs.

#17 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,289 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:38 PM

I got a Viewsonic G-Tablet. I can tolerate the restricted view angle. It is updated with the new stock ROM version 4349. I like it a lot. It meets my needs.

Congratulations!!! You made a nice choice. Have fun with your G-Tab!
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary - Not even OEM FW is guaranteed "safe" to flash.

Hey! Newbies (n00bs) - Click the blue links ;) - Forum Rules

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~James Dean
"Slatedroid: Where all the advice is free, even advice you don't want." ~Mark Adams #113449
"Women are Angels. When someone breaks our wings - we simply continue to fly - on a broomstick. We are flexible like that."

Posted Image ~cheers

#18 GameShine

GameShine

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationKing kai's planet

Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:38 AM

Ouku tablet m98a.

Tracker ball, webcam, mic, and insane speed. He is as fast as the Samsung Galaxy.
"It feels like this hole community is a big happy family that i just joined!"

#19 pink-princess

pink-princess

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:33 PM

Ohpad X8 1ghz 8" 2.2 andriod nice lil mid struggling to find others with same flashed it with apad latest 1/06/11 seemed to slow it down no jitter on screen its not captive tho :rolleyes:

#20 Ammo

Ammo

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationTacoma, WA

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:29 PM

I have the Curtis KLU lt8025 and so far it is good. It is my first Android anything.
Long live the King! You just got to love the Duke