• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 playnotwork

playnotwork

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:34 PM

trying to reset x6d through factory reset with usb enabled and connected to pc.
but after reset everthing appears to be the same apps etc.
am i missing something is there any other way to do this.
cheers

#2 rkenders

rkenders

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:17 AM

The factory load is the factory load. If you have made no changes to your tablet, then if you reflash with the same version of firmware, the tablet is going to act identically and have the same stock apps.

#3 rkenders

rkenders

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:15 AM

Look at my flashing cookbook in my thread.

http://www.slatedroi...g-and-tweaking/

#4 playnotwork

playnotwork

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:20 AM

Managed to do home power on and clockwork recovery was installed. Reset and now works a dream. Very happy just need flash support.ie 2.2 . When I use skyline.the video only plays in black and purple. Have I got some setting wrong.
Cheers

#5 rkenders

rkenders

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:38 AM

Never had a video error like that. Sounds like a bogus video file. I use meridian media player which works pretty well. It doesn't have a volume control in the app so if you use external speakers, just use the volume controls on them. Meridian also will resume the movie if the video file has a glitch in it where it left off. I was using the built in video player, but it pretty much sucked. I have a USB keyboard plugged into my X6D all the time and so I have remapped a couple of keys with button remapper that I rarely use to change the volume. I plug into a remote amp at work and so being able to change the volume at the tablet is important for me. Unfortunately there are no buttons on the tablet that can be modified.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users