#1 BUYaDROID

BUYaDROID

Advanced Member

• SlateDroid Business Sellers
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:30 PM

Hello fellow Slatedroiders

I thought it appropriate to post a little profile about myself and where BUYaDROID is heading.

I have 17 solid years of experience in the IT profession, the last 12,5 years working as an IT Network Manager for the United States Department of State. I provide up to level 5 support(this is the highest level which encompasses complex-design and development and support to other IT professionals). I am a hands on technical person rather than a human resource manager.

I have have won numerous awards during my last 12,5 years for exceptional IT Technical support and Management(almost 1 per year). I thoroughly enjoy my work. It is second only to my family.

But at the end of the day my most valuable asset is my ability to relate IT technical information in a easy and clearly understood manner.

Let me be frank. I make a great salary, I did not buy this store to get rich quickly. I saw Slatedroid as an amazing community that provided IT support to a new and emerging technology.

And I wanted to be a part of this community. I want to add value to it.

And my value is in my years of technical support(which I have provided around the world to people from varied cultures). I am a professional and I bring this in all my dealings. I have only been on the forum for little more than a month so I am still digesting the workings and learning the protocols of Slatedroid.

I see the technical support area as the one that needs improvement. I am looking at moving BUYaDROID from merely another sales outlet to one that can provide full support for the products.

On a more personal note, I am a family man, I like technology and cars. And as a child I always wanted the tablets from STAR TREK. ;)

I hope to continue providing you with the best quality droids with excellent after-sales service and technical support.

Regards

Y Done
BUYaDROID@yahoo.com

Edited by BUYaDROID, 01 April 2011 - 05:04 PM.

• arielstupsky likes this
BUYaDROID™ is a Slatedroid SBS approved seller

Our website is located at www.BUYaDROID.blogspot.com

Look for us in Small Business Sellers Section of Slatedroid