Photo

[ROM - 1.1] VEGAn-TAB GingerEdition STABLE RC1 [UPDATED - 4/11] - [G-Tablet/ZPAD T2]

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 mackinthebox

mackinthebox

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:50 AM

Well i decided to go back to vegantab. After updating tp pershoot's latest kernel performance seems to be on par with brilliant corners. I alao prefer the ui and tablet tweaks.

#42 Stratula

Stratula

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSouth Central Germany ;o)

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:52 PM

Wow! Ok, so this is my first root. But now i truly see what all of the fuss is all about! What an improvement over the stock ~Froyo load from Viewsonic. Vegan 7.0 simply screams! Man, I thought that it was ok before, but now this things is OUT OF CONTROL! Thank you for creating/updating/maintaining this ROM. I think that I may just have to join the donate crew on this one. Unbelievable!

#43 DroidR2

DroidR2

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:12 PM

I just put this on my G-Tab. It might be my imaginatin but I think boots up a little faster than before. Great ROM. Thanks

#44 qkster

qkster

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:33 AM

You guys remember this guy?

http://forum.xda-dev...&postcount=1342

He's still alive.

#45 glgehman

glgehman

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:51 AM

New version released TODAY!!! Vegan Tab Ginger Edition 7.1 for 1.1 and 1.2 boot loaders - Get it at GoJimi's site:
http://vegantab.goji...rs-1-1-and-1-2/

#46 desteele

desteele

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:59 PM

New version released TODAY!!! Vegan Tab Ginger Edition 7.1 for 1.1 and 1.2 boot loaders - Get it at GoJimi's site:
http://vegantab.goji...rs-1-1-and-1-2/

I love his ROMs, but his seclusion after release is a little maddening.

#47 striker61

striker61

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationKaty TX

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

I like this rom very much, have one problem. Running version 7 and sometimes when waking from sleep I have no wifi. If I go to settings, wifi, I get a blank screen and finally a message it is not responding. Only way to get back my connection is to reboot. When I do have wifi and go to settings I dont see any advanced settings to maybe set wifi to never sleep.

#48 striker61

striker61

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationKaty TX

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

I like this rom very much, have one problem. Running version 7 and sometimes when waking from sleep I have no wifi. If I go to settings, wifi, I get a blank screen and finally a message it is not responding. Only way to get back my connection is to reboot. When I do have wifi and go to settings I dont see any advanced settings to maybe set wifi to never sleep.

Ok found advanced and changed to static IP and to never sleep wifi. I will report back if this helps.

#49 striker61

striker61

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationKaty TX

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

Ok found advanced and changed to static IP and to never sleep wifi. I will report back if this helps.

Working fine now with static IP, also have wifi turning off when screen turns off.

#50 striker61

striker61

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationKaty TX

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

Problem with superuser, downloaded updated binary code through titanium backup. Now titanium backup root access fails. It has to do with superuser app. I could reinstall rom but don't want to.

#51 striker61

striker61

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationKaty TX

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

I liked this rom but have been trying Jelly Bean roms but keep coming back to Vegan. I'll try a jelly bean and after a few days come back to Vegan. I've tried 3 different jelly bean roms and the same thing happens, runs good then slows down. Never had sod till I tried jelly bean. Looks to me that Vegan is most stable for the gtab and I'm back again. Only problem I have is setting up the email account, it won't complete. The very last step I get "The application Email (process com.androidmail) has stopped unexpectedly.