Screen won't unlock - PLEASE HELP
Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:32 PM
Can anyone suggest how to do a full hardware reset, as it seems like it may be the only option (documentation may as well not have come with the unit).
1) CPU: VIA 8505+ 533MHZ
2) RAM: 256MB DDR2
3) Storage: 4GB NAND Flash
4) Operating System: Android 2.0
5) Display: 8 inch Touch Screen High Definition LCD 800*480
6) Slots: 1 x TF Card Slot
1 x Stereo Earphone Slot
1 x 30 pin slot
7) Network: 802.11b/g/n WIFI
Built-in Stereo Speaker, Built-in Microphone
9) Web camera 1.3 Mega Pixel
10) Touch Control Full size touch operation, Sliding menu
11) Supports high speed Micro SD card max to 32GB
12) Additional Function: Games, Sound Record, MP3, MP4, Google Map, E-book, MSN, E-mail, Video recording, Web-camera, take photos, simulated keyboard, Analog Clock, Weather forecast, Supports 60 countries
13) Multiple Languages
14) Power supply: Built in 9V 2400 mAh Li-ion Battery
15) Voltage Required: 100/240V
16) Running time: Up to 5 hours
17) Size and Weight
Weight 0.65kg (NW), 0.95(GW)
Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:42 PM
Report back please.
Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:46 PM
Is there anything else I could try? It seems that all the physical buttons are responsive (volume, menu & power) just not the touch screen.
Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:01 PM
If the touch screen isn't broke, maybe the connection isn't fit properly. If you didn't mind to void the warranty, open the device and check the small flat cable with mainly 4 connection lines it really fit in it's socket
I just had make some photos from that connector button:
1.: without the cable and in unlocked stage
2. Look from front:
[img width=200 height=150]http://localhostr.com/files/XNkZLkW/Snapshot_20110219_1.JPG[/img]
3.: Flat Cable in
[img width=200 height=150]http://localhostr.com/files/eZWpWwf/Snapshot_20110219_2.JPG[/img]
4.: and locked
[img width=200 height=150]http://localhostr.com/files/1p42kRP/Snapshot_20110219_3.JPG[/img]
Please keep in mind this are just sample pictures and that may looks different for your device. But the Connector will look the same. In real you've 2 of that flat cables: 1 for the LCD Screen and the 2. for the Touch Screen. For the LCD that cable will have some ~50 connection lines while for the Touch Screen they will be mainly 4 lines.
hoppe that helps.
If you refuse to open the device, you could only send back to seller.
Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:18 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users