I have taken Gushie's original instructions and attempted to further detail them.
Root the tablet (the permanent root found here http://slatedroid.co...p?topic=15151.0 - can be a little figity)
- Make sure your wireless is on and connected
Edit the build.prop file
1) Open Root Explorer
2) Browse to System
3) Click and hold on build.prop (on bottom)
- Scroll down to Edit Text
4) Click on the Text to Allow Modification
- Find this line: ro.build.fingerprint= (located about half way down)
5) Change it to the following
- or -
6) Save the File
Open Android Market and then Click on Home (launcher)
Go to Settings->Applications->Manage->Running
- Click Market
- Then Clear Cache (NOT CLEAR DATA!!!!)
- Then Force Stop
- Click Google Services Framework
- Click Clear Data
- Click Force Stop
Open Android Market (it will error this is GOOD!)
Shutdown and Restart the tablet
- Wait for Wireless to Kick In
- Wait for System to Finish Loading
Open Android Market
- If it opens without an error GREAT!
- If it opens with the same error... give it a couple minutes or multiple tries at opening (it will go through)
- You may want to just wait for it to tell you there are updates in the Market... it will definitely work from that point on.
Thanks again Gushie!
This post has been edited by MrTasselhof: 06 April 2011 - 08:11 PM