#1 Sleve420

Sleve420

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:03 PM

Just wanted to add my 2 new favs that look pretty sweet on the Herotab IMO:

Mario Live Wallpaper - http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=710647

-I love it! Multiple small parts of the Mario SNES game playing out as your wallpaper. Bit harder on the batery than others, but has settings to keep its drain to a minimum.

Flying Toast - Should be available in the Market.

-What can I say? A throwback to the After Dark screensaver of the 90's. Multiple seetings for background, toaster frequency & size, velocity of toast, etc. Currently running on my 816 and I loove it! Oh yea, if you click the toast or toasters they drop from the sky, fun lil extra

Sleve

#2 Dany0

Dany0

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow... rainbow rolled! ^^

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:09 PM

I don't recommend these live wallpapers. Believe me you'll be much more satisfied if your live wallpaper will actually have a use. Some for example show the weather in nice animations, plus shows the time, plus drain less battery then some other widgets(Beautiful Widgets for example). By the way one big drawback I don't understand - the live wallpapers continue to be on through all the time, and just very few live wallpapers actually don't drain the battery much!

#3 adrenalynn

adrenalynn

Warranty Voider

• PipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:16 PM

Thank god you're here to tell people what wallpaper will "satisfy" them!  Maybe you can psychically predict what colors will look best in their livingrooms too?

#4 WebmasterTroi

WebmasterTroi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 09:01 AM

Thank god you're here to tell people what wallpaper will "satisfy" them!  Maybe you can psychically predict what colors will look best in their livingrooms too?

Lmao!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users