1 reply to this topic

#1 sdedo71

sdedo71

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:31 AM

As reported here
http://www.slatedroi...p?topic=15457.0
I've flashed the U0 to upgrade to Firmware version 2.1-update1 v1.9:#2852. Everything was fine (on screen instructios says UO flashing finished please disconnect OTG and reset) until I reset; starting from there point my pad only vibrates (I've left it over 1 hour) with no screen (totally blank).
Even all the button combination or putting a right prepared SD (according IUW tool instructions) does nothing.
I've ended up in opening my pad (the model without screws) just to try to identify some sort of debugging port (eg jtag o UART) to reflash the U0 again.
On the PCB is written
WWE-101 ver 3.3
I can't see any sort of debugging port ; only near the LCD connector, on the opposite side, I can see a  TX D0 and a RX D0 pinpoint, just like MTK chinaphone and other 2 pinpoint series; one  numbered from TP 21 up to TP 29 and the other one not numbered (it resemble some sort of connector place)
I've opened this topic to find someone that could help me...
Every help will be really appreciate.

#2 janekdrukarz

janekdrukarz

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

As reported here
http://www.slatedroi...p?topic=15457.0
I've flashed the U0 to upgrade to Firmware version 2.1-update1 v1.9:#2852. Everything was fine (on screen instructios says UO flashing finished please disconnect OTG and reset) until I reset; starting from there point my pad only vibrates (I've left it over 1 hour) with no screen (totally blank).
Even all the button combination or putting a right prepared SD (according IUW tool instructions) does nothing.
I've ended up in opening my pad (the model without screws) just to try to identify some sort of debugging port (eg jtag o UART) to reflash the U0 again.
On the PCB is written
WWE-101 ver 3.3
I can't see any sort of debugging port ; only near the LCD connector, on the opposite side, I can see a  TX D0 and a RX D0 pinpoint, just like MTK chinaphone and other 2 pinpoint series; one  numbered from TP 21 up to TP 29 and the other one not numbered (it resemble some sort of connector place)
I've opened this topic to find someone that could help me...
Every help will be really appreciate.

hi
this is wwe-101 v3.3 and v3.5 jtag connector j110.

Attached Files

Edited by janekdrukarz, 16 December 2012 - 08:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users