Android Tablets Forum banner

Gameloft games compatibility

17K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  Vinxp 
#1 ·
If you are able to run any gameloft games, please reply here, including version number and sd card data.

Modern Combat 2 3.3.0|Data over wifi - 100% Working. Only one bug - the first screen(touch screen to continue) is stretched. Everything else is normal.
NOVA HD Data over wifi - 100% working. Multitouch works!!!!(somehow) Menus are cut, like only 800x480 shown.
Asphalt 5 Lost track of what versions tried Data over wifi - works. But everything is rendered 800x480 on the lower part of the screen, and the touch overlay is being detected at the upper part. Veeery irritating.
HAWX Lost track of what versions tried - FC's, Can't download data over wi-fi
Splinter cell Lost track of what versions tried - black screen, then nothing. no crash(like crash but no fc) Can download data over wi-fi
GT Racing 3.1.1 wifi - the same as splinter cell just sometimes even FC's. Can download data over wi-fi

#4 ·
[quote author=Dany0 link=topic=15747.msg129579#msg129579 date=1296396832]
HAWX data over wifi 3.2.5/3.2.8 work perfectly - actually I must say it's better playable then on my HTC Desire ;D
[/quote]

HAWX doesn't work for me... It downloads, but I get a black screen with sound when I run it.

#7 ·
[quote author=Ripper link=topic=15747.msg134855#msg134855 date=1297367369]
I forgot about this thread... has anyone gotten GT Racing Motor Academy to work on the MID?
[/quote]

Gt Racing did not work for me on the MID816.

It does run on the Herotab C8 though oddly enough.

Tasselhof

#13 ·
Gangstar West Coast Hustle ran well with compatibility mode on (didn't try with this setting off).

Starting videos played in 800x480 centered vertically, rest of the game ran full screen.

One slight problem is that when ran in computability mode the subtitles appear below the background image (which is at the bottom on a 800x480 screen) and thus is sometimes not properly visible.

Will try more games.

#15 ·
The new Asphalt 5 HD v3.37 now has a tablet version that fills the screen, however it was designed to fill a 1200x600 screen so it cuts off the right side of the menu and therefore does not allow you to do anything but play "Quick Race". Now if they only made a version of GT Racing that would work on our tablet.

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is the list of working games on my m816:
1. GTRacing 3.1.1 (sdcard data download from pc and copy /sdcard/gameloft/games/GTRacing) - 100% working
2. Hawx 3.4.5 (sdcard data download from pc and copy /sdcard/gameloft/games/hawx) - 100% working
3. Brother in Arms 2 (sdcard data download from pc and copy /sdcard/gameloft/games/bia2) - 100% working use powervr sdcard data, this game is designed for multitouch device
4. NOVA 2 (sdcard data download from pc and copy /sdcard/gameloft/games/GloftN2HP) - 100% working,multitouch & touch sensitivity issue but still playable.
5. Splintercell HD (sdcard data download from pc and copy /sdcard/gameloft/games/SCHP) - 100% working, multitouch game but playable
6. Gangstar2 in progress...
7. Spiderman - 95% working, not full screen & the screen is cut off at top I assume because it is designed for smaller resolution
8. Modern Combat - Black Pegasus - 100% working,multitouch game but playable
9. The Settler HD - 100% working & playable

Other HD game that worked beside gameloft :
1. NFS Shift (sdcard data download from pc and copy /sdcard/android/data/com.eamobile.nfsshift_na_wf_vzw) - 100% working
2. The Sims 3 (sdcard data download from pc and copy /sdcard/android/data/com.eamobile.sims3_verizon_drm) - 75% working because of wrong download of sdcard data
3. Captain America (download data apk from pc then install) - 100% working
4. Heavy Gunner (sdcard data download from pc and copy /sdcard/Com2uS/com.com2us.HG) - 100% working
5. Deer Hunter 3D (sdcard data download from pc and copy /sdcard/glu/dh3d) - 100% working
6. TurboFly 3D - 100% working

#18 ·
these days m tryin to install need for speed shift as heard it is playable on our mid816 but no success as of now, same prob like asphalt 6 tried lotta stuff installed game, copied its 100 mb files tried to play but just logo comes n game shuts off n in asphalt 6 just video plays n game shuts off

if any1 can provide correct apk game file and files to copy paste in sdcard/android to play the game i would highly appritiate it

#20 ·
I have Aishuo A820 which is exactly the same in hardware to Aishuo A816 and may be very similar to Herotab M816 (correct me if I'm wrong).

- Brothers in arms works perfectly on my device (full screen 800x600, though Gameloft never support this resolution, amazing).
- Sacred Odyssey works nearly seamlessly (full screen, except on load screen which leave some garbage on bottom of the screen, main menu and in-game perfect).
- Many others don't seem to work for me (I have Cube U9GT--Rockchip 2918 800x600 that got these games work perfectly but not full screen-- 800x480 leaving 60 line on top & bottom black out but no problem)

#21 ·
Update:

Hero of sparta works very well (full screen in-game, title screen and in-game menu can be see through at the bottom, all else goes very well), BTW, this version doesn't support moving of VPad so must touch it about middle of the screen (position suits 800x480 tablets).

working version of Gameloft's games I found so far:

- Brothers in arms 2 v.1.0.1
- Hero of sparta v. 3.2.1 3.2.4 3.2.7
- Sacred Odyssey v.1.0.2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.