Photo

[ROM] Apad Batch 2 - HKXv1.3 Standard, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese Versions (08/01)

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#21 xaueious

xaueious

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:02 PM

Um people I've been flashing with Windows 7 x64 with that hiapad tool

can you add Arabic Font to the imghttps://sites.google...ce-default-font

Check your pm

#22 oxdroid

oxdroid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:50 PM

Great job my friend, I really like your rom, congratulations.Sent from my EzHero using Tapatalk

#23 iguanad

iguanad

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:29 PM

I updated with 1.2.2. Nice. But my flash memory doesnt show. Show 300mb RAM but in task manager only shows 32mb free. Which is correct?

#24 Slade

Slade

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:02 PM

The 32mb is your free ram. The 300mb is the free data space for installing apps onto.Ram comes and goes as you run programs/games. Data space comes and goes as you install/remove apps and games to the device.

#25 mattstakilla

mattstakilla

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:20 AM

I'm really liking this new rom. Mixed with TouchPal for a keyboard(little slow of a keyboard but stops me from hitting b when I need a space.) This rom is greatAlso. For anyone looking for a good home button. Use spare parts. And change end home button behavior to home, then sleep. When you hit the main button it will go home. Hit it twice in rapid reccesion, and it will sleep. Works perfect with this rom as you now have buttons for everything. Back, settings, home, sleep

#26 mattstakilla

mattstakilla

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:21 AM

I'm really liking this new rom. Mixed with TouchPal for a keyboard(little slow of a keyboard but stops me from hitting b when I need a space.) This rom is greatAlso. For anyone looking for a good home button. Use spare parts. And change end home button behavior to home, then sleep. When you hit the main button it will go home. Hit it twice in rapid reccesion, and it will sleep. Works perfect with this rom as you now have buttons for everything. Back, settings, home, sleep

#27 themsn

themsn

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:32 AM

not sure if it's my unit's fault. but I can't take pictures with this rom.the camera works in that is shows up on the screen, but pressing the Camera Icon to take the shot doesn't do anything. Also, when I do turn on the camera, a warning on the bottom states "Your Flash cannot access. Please check flash state, maybe you can turn off usb storage to have a try."I was able to take pictures (of course REALLY low quality) with all previous roms.

#28 3exponl

3exponl

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:11 PM

You need to format your flash memory, then the camera app works.Sent from my Apad-iRobot using Tapatalk

#29 xaueious

xaueious

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:04 PM

rogerbraun has updated his ROM. Go flash his version until we figure out what else we want to add, I guess :PI'll probably tailor his ROM for specific localizations. Or something.Edit: I think I'll just add a boot animation or something :)

#30 bczeon27

bczeon27

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:15 PM

[quote name='xaueious;13335]rogerbraun has updated his ROM. Go flash his version until we figure out what else we want to add' date=' I guess :PI'll probably tailor his ROM for specific localizations. Or something.Edit: I think I'll just add a boot animation or something :)[/QUOTE'] I like Rogerbraun's app. But, I miss the chinese software. LIke the CCTV channel to watch the world cup.How do you know how I can extract it from your rom or get it from other method?

#31 xaueious

xaueious

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:55 PM

You can install it separately, but I was having issues with it when it was not included in the /system folder. I'll upload it. Here you go: http://www.multiupload.com/7IJAFFBGGLDon't remember if the selection is in portrait or landscape, but video playback should be okay. It might force close on you a little. I don't know what libs Roger included exactly, but this app is distributed with the Ramos W7. I replaced most of the libs with the W7 libs (probably too many).

#32 bczeon27

bczeon27

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:46 AM

Thank you! I will give that a try.

#33 mattstakilla

mattstakilla

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:19 AM

I'm starting to have some problems. Tell me if you having the same. In preinstalled browser, ill try and go to next page in topic or forum and it will go to a window I have loading in the background. Will also happens sometimes when I click on text boxes to add a comment. Getting annoying

#34 xaueious

xaueious

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 04 July 2010 - 12:21 PM

[quote name='mattstakilla;13493]I'm starting to have some problems. Tell me if you having the same. In preinstalled browser' date=' ill try and go to next page in topic or forum and it will go to a window I have loading in the background. Will also happens sometimes when I click on text boxes to add a comment. Getting annoying[/QUOTE']Did not notice that. I could put the stock Browser back in if there continues to be issues. I'll check it out when I have time.

#35 mattstakilla

mattstakilla

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 12:38 PM

appreciate it. I'm gonna install and try out the new RogerBraun in the meantime. I do however still like yours the best so far

#36 xaueious

xaueious

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:11 PM

appreciate it. I'm gonna install and try out the new RogerBraun in the meantime. I do however still like yours the best so far

Thanks. It's really the same now though because we collaborated on 5.1 in a sense. That's why I recommend his ROM.

#37 themsn

themsn

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:25 PM

ahhh.. thank you for that. I didn't do that format before flashing this rom. will try that with roger's new 5.1thanks!

#38 themsn

themsn

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:26 PM

[quote name='3exponl;13308]You need to format your flash memory' date=' then the camera app works.Sent from my Apad-iRobot using Tapatalk[/QUOTE'] ahhh thank you! (didn't reformat before flashing this rom) will try that with roger's new rom.

#39 xaueious

xaueious

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:46 AM

Update my ROM for Arabic support only. It boots in English but I didn't build it with English users in mind. I'll put that one up later.

#40 zxzxa

zxzxa

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:04 AM

Update my ROM for Arabic support only. It boots in English but I didn't build it with English users in mind. I'll put that one up later.

thank you man