New Firmware deb r-2.1.1623

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#81 chris84948

chris84948

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:06 PM

Does anyone have an image of the 1623 update that I could update through the winhex recovery method. I've found the 1480 but I can't get a more up to date version/ For some reason I can't use my SD card to update through the recovery menu so I'm looking for an alternative technique which doesn't require me to spend money on a new SD card.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

#82 kpdiem

kpdiem

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:42 PM

Hi

I bought the 10.2" ePad X220 FlyTouch2 Android 2.1 WiFi GPS Touch Screen MID Tablet PC 1024x600 USB2.0 1080P HDMI

At the begining everythings worked very well, but the second day, I have a problem with the WIFI, doesnt connect anymore to my network, it said "Unable to scan for network".

I did some research and the result said it is a problem with the "/data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf", so I deleted it and reboot, and the file recreate by itself but still have the same problem.

I read somewhere else, it can be a ROM/firmware problem. So I upgrade my firmware

After I upgrade manually my firmware from deb-r2.1.1480 to deb-r2.1.1568, still the same problem but I have 2 new problems:
- Registration code that is behind the epad doesnt work even I am connected to internet with a connection with network cable RJ45, it always say failed (no idea because it have to be by wifi because wifi still doesnt work)
- at the reboot of the epad, there is like a sun/sunset and an earth turning by himself to show that it is loading, it have some line behind the sun now, I remember that I didnt have these line before I upgraded the firmware.

any chance you know the reason for all these problem?

For more information about the spec:

When I bought it
At the begining it show Infotmic 0.6.1.5 (520)
deb-r2.1.1480

After update
At the begining it show Infotmic 0.6.1.5 (585)
deb-r2.1.1561

I tried all these update and still doesnt solve at least my wifi problem
deb-r2.1.1480
deb-r2.1.1561
deb-r2.1.1568
deb-r2.1.1623
version 2.1-update1 v1.9:#2852
version 2.1-update1 V2.2 3245

Since I am on the Infotmic 0.6.1.5 (585)
My epad freeze many times after I go on the internet by the RJ45 cable and unplug. I tried to go back to 0.6.1.5(520) or 0.6.1.2 but doesnt work, even if I flash to some old version of firmware. Any one know how to go back? I even try many time to wipe the cache partition and wipe data/factory reset, nothing happen

The version 2852 and 3245 look very nice but I am from Australia, is it normal that I don't have the choice of Australia in the weather Widget?

Thank you to let me know if you have any clues about all theses problems.

Regards

#83 Lexe

Lexe

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:33 PM

Did anyone have an issue updating from 1561 to 1623? I am interested in doing this update. Thanks!
~*~ Lexe ~*~

Viewsonic G-Tablet
TnT-LITE v4.4.0 Android 2.2 (Rooted)
Kernel: 2.6.32.9-00001-g6e47897-dirty

clemsyn@clemsyn-MM061 #221
Build #: FRF91
--------------------------------
WowPad FlyTouch II
Build #: deb-r2.1.1623 (Rooted)
----------------------------------
HTC EVO 4G Android 2.2

#84 Lexe

Lexe

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:19 AM

Installed with no problems once I unzipped that file :p. I am in the process of re-installing apps from Titanium backup.

This update did NOT ask me for my registration code.

Same here! I have been searching all over the internet for this update and finally found it here. I appreciate this link! Posted Image
~*~ Lexe ~*~

Viewsonic G-Tablet
TnT-LITE v4.4.0 Android 2.2 (Rooted)
Kernel: 2.6.32.9-00001-g6e47897-dirty

clemsyn@clemsyn-MM061 #221
Build #: FRF91
--------------------------------
WowPad FlyTouch II
Build #: deb-r2.1.1623 (Rooted)
----------------------------------
HTC EVO 4G Android 2.2

#85 alecs123

alecs123

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

Hello... I've jus upgraded to this 1623... everything works well... but I have a notice from market to update Dolphin HD, when I download the update it won't install and the message is that the package has a wrong signature (?)...
The other issue I have is that Skyfire sometimes won't stream some videos from youtube and other sites... appart from that is working very well...
Can someone help me with those problems?
Thanks...

#86 Cokeman7

Cokeman7

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

Thank you to everyone here. I kept getting the "kernal panic". I looked for days to find a way to recover my tablet. After updating to 1623 the problem is solved. Thank you again.

#87 copi_con

copi_con

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

Thanks for the information on this rom. I installed it and it works great on my wowpad. It is so much faster and the battery charge error i have always had now reflects the correct charge level. love it. thanks.

#88 Robert Tontoiu

Robert Tontoiu

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:24 AM

Hi ... new to this ... but reading a lot

I bought ( of course from china ) a superpad II flytouch 3 with Android 2.2 and 512mb RAM

Originally with Android 2.2 it worked only for 2 hours ... when I restarted I was stucked with ADROID _ and that's it .
Tried to talk with supplier ... no contact no response... start digging over internet ... did a lot of upgrades ... nothing worked.

Originaly my INFOTMIC said 0.6.1.5() with no version number.
I used burntool and putted 0.6.1.2 (587) or 0.6.1.5(587) any version ... I can still connect it to my computer but when I try to put a firmware on sd card it is stucked on Upgrading Linux .... and nothing happens.
Tried even iuw file ... but when I try this it is upgradind U0 and when extracting image it stays there ... doing nothing.

I opened the box and read everything from it ... seems like I have IMAPx210 ... only one micro sd port ( the other one is suspended ... not soldered but on the mainboard u can see the space for it )
The mainboard is WWE101-MAIN ver 3.4 the chip is TRXCOM TRC41604NL. Memory I guess ... some chip with 29LV800CTTI-70G if i read corectly.

Tried erase all data ... wipe ... but it cannot show the menu HOME + POWER nothing ... the only thing that works is connect to pc with MENU + POWER and restore factory with BACK + HOME + POWER but same .. .cannot find recovery info.

Can anybody help me restore something on my pad .... anything ... ANDROID 1.6 anything ... It was a gift for my child but when I arrived home it didn't started anymore ... or can I consider it a brick ...

Thanks a lot ! Appreciate any ideas ... anything ... paid 160 $ for 2 hour of use

#89 Emery Jackson

Emery Jackson

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

I am trying to get the usb 3g from Virgin Mobile to work with my flytouch 2. Any one know how...

#90 smarkies

smarkies

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

Hi ... new to this ... but reading a lot

I bought ( of course from china ) a superpad II flytouch 3 with Android 2.2 and 512mb RAM

Originally with Android 2.2 it worked only for 2 hours ... when I restarted I was stucked with ADROID _ and that's it .
Tried to talk with supplier ... no contact no response... start digging over internet ... did a lot of upgrades ... nothing worked.

Originaly my INFOTMIC said 0.6.1.5() with no version number.
I used burntool and putted 0.6.1.2 (587) or 0.6.1.5(587) any version ... I can still connect it to my computer but when I try to put a firmware on sd card it is stucked on Upgrading Linux .... and nothing happens.
Tried even iuw file ... but when I try this it is upgradind U0 and when extracting image it stays there ... doing nothing.

I opened the box and read everything from it ... seems like I have IMAPx210 ... only one micro sd port ( the other one is suspended ... not soldered but on the mainboard u can see the space for it )
The mainboard is WWE101-MAIN ver 3.4 the chip is TRXCOM TRC41604NL. Memory I guess ... some chip with 29LV800CTTI-70G if i read corectly.

Tried erase all data ... wipe ... but it cannot show the menu HOME + POWER nothing ... the only thing that works is connect to pc with MENU + POWER and restore factory with BACK + HOME + POWER but same .. .cannot find recovery info.

Can anybody help me restore something on my pad .... anything ... ANDROID 1.6 anything ... It was a gift for my child but when I arrived home it didn't started anymore ... or can I consider it a brick ...

Thanks a lot ! Appreciate any ideas ... anything ... paid 160 $ for 2 hour of use

You can try flash back to 3245 firmware.

You can check my post.
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1074251

And scroll down to the :: Alternative Solution :: and download the 3245 firmware here.

#91 Robert Tontoiu

Robert Tontoiu

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:34 AM

You can try flash back to 3245 firmware.

You can check my post.
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1074251

And scroll down to the :: Alternative Solution :: and download the 3245 firmware here.

Hi .... thanks for your response ... but I am still stucked

Since the update of u0 0.6.1.2 and 0.6.1.5 (any of them) I am stucked at infotmic logo if I try usb or sd method ... both of them ... it says boot from sd ... Updating Image Linux 2.6.32.9 and the progress bar is stucked ... nothing is happening.
The other thing is that I cannot wipe cache ... because even though I folow the instruction it says recovery menu 5..4......1 then a lot of numbers .... again 5.4.....1 and it is stucked there ... I have to reset.

The only thing that I can do is put any U0 ... it is communicating with pc ... rebooting but that's it ... no update

If u have any Ideeas .... I want to try anything ...
Thanks

#92 villarreal61614

villarreal61614

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:49 AM

I just updated from the 1561 firmware staight to the 1623. I didn't have to enter the registration code, it was in there under the About setting.

#93 villarreal61614

villarreal61614

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:51 AM

Did anyone have an issue updating from 1561 to 1623? I am interested in doing this update. Thanks!

I had no problem at all going from 1561 to 1623.

#94 nickname8

nickname8

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:55 PM

very good and fast rom!!!!!!
but i need help

my android after install wrote i need Registration Code

what i need to do?

#95 Vincenzo

Vincenzo

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:48 AM

Firmware 1623 download @ vplace.tk
my site - android tablets firmware,guides,reviews: http://www.vplace.tk/
follow me on twitter: @vplacetk

#96 sackdk

sackdk

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:46 AM

this firmware can use witch apad china wm8650 or can not use ??

#97 slipperyskink

slipperyskink

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:39 PM

I have this firmware version and it works fine. Does anyone know if there are any more updates for this firmware version? Is there going to be a system update? Does anyone know if there is going to be an update for the os aswell to go from 2.1 - 2.2 froyo?

#98 Guest_bmnot_*

Guest_bmnot_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:45 AM

I would like to receive the new firmware is avilable. deb-r2.1.1623 by another server, because the megauplod is working. if you have 2 Flytouch SUPERPAD 1568 firmware for me to do an update on android, I would be very grateful.

gostaria de receber o new firmware is avilable. deb-r2.1.1623 por outro servidor, pois o megauplod esta funcionando. se tiver o Flytouch 2 SUPERPAD firmware 1.568 para eu fazer um update no android, eu ficaria muito grato.

#99 andrusito

andrusito

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

Hi. I already upgraded the firmware to 2.2 following the instructions, however, does anyone know if it is possible to do a fresh install of Android 2.3 on a FT2 tablet? I don't like the crap apps coming with the original firmware. Please provide the instructions or links if you know how.

thanks!