A-Link Pad2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 secrgb

secrgb

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:37 PM

Do any of you have experience with the A-Link Pad2?

Posted Image
[img width=200 height=133]http://blog.photopoint.ee/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/tahvelarvuti-android-a-link-06.jpg[/img]

#2 Faarigee

Faarigee

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:55 AM

Do any of you have experience with the A-Link Pad2?

Posted Image
[img width=200 height=133]http://blog.photopoint.ee/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/tahvelarvuti-android-a-link-06.jpg[/img]

I have a similar tablet computer Pad2. And this was a little disappointing for me, is too Slow and anoird 1.6 verion inside.
That is my bad point. So I looking for update this higher version Anroid but not found to a-link web site. I have looking for
many forums information what kind updates are best this pad, but I haven't to get experience knowledge yet ? This is the first
Tablet computer that I dedicate but I have many years experience to other computers. If anybody know experience knowledge how
can I update my tablet Pad2 higher Anroid version Please Let my know ? Thanks..!
  • SlimXP likes this

#3 SlimXP

SlimXP

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

I have a similar tablet computer Pad2. And this was a little disappointing for me, is too Slow and anoird 1.6 verion inside.
That is my bad point. So I looking for update this higher version Anroid but not found to a-link web site. I have looking for
many forums information what kind updates are best this pad, but I haven't to get experience knowledge yet ? This is the first
Tablet computer that I dedicate but I have many years experience to other computers. If anybody know experience knowledge how
can I update my tablet Pad2 higher Anroid version Please Let my know ? Thanks..!

Hi.
I'll have the same problem. I found this:

ftp://ftp.a-link.com/old/pad2/PAD2_2.0.2.zip