Android Tablets Forum banner

ePad? aPad? I don't know what xPad it actually is!

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Mavic 
#1 ·
I tried updating the firmware on the device due to the fact of when I got it, it was trying to look like a iPad. I wanted it to run Android and look like Android, I downloaded a script for the aPad and it installed without a issue. But now when it goes to load it stays at the Loading... screen and then doesn't go anywhere I have to turn the device off. I have tried other scripts from the website and still nothing...it normally just locks and doesn't load the script. I just want this thing working again, im providing pictures so someone SOMEONE can please atleast tell me which one this is.

From what I remember before i tried to update the firmware, the model would just say Generic and the Version was 1.6 i believe. It said it could do 3G but it was CDMA it has a front faceing camera, the charger throws 9 volts to it to charge. But while chargeing its a RED LED not blue (as the apad would have).

Just please let me know what i can do, hopefully someone has a script that i can download, place on the SD card and be back up and running.

THANKS A TON IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE WHO TRIES TO HELP

Matt

See less See more
#6 ·
Android 1.6
2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build WMT2.0_8102
8" display
256MB RAM

Thats the stock info i believe, i need something that has 8 inch display drivers.

Ive tried almost everything i could find...no touch at start and i don't have the adapter for the middle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.