131 replies to this topic

#21 GJSmith3rd

GJSmith3rd

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:20 PM

Hey,

There is a hole...but stupidly enough, I thought that this was the reset hole and put a safety pin inside and even a paper clip inside and it went about a half and inch in. I tried mp3 recorder and all that was "recorded" was static.

I may have done this as well.  Does anyone have a working mic?

8)

#22 geekgirl70

geekgirl70

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:22 PM

I haven't jammed anything in the (potential) mic hole on my tablet... but I haven't tested its ability to record yet. I don't know what apk would be compatible to try out

#23 J225

J225

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:15 PM

I just wanted to say thanks for this post but was wondering, when I go to the link to download it only shows like some of them, am I missing something because you had some really good ones that I would love to use, thanks again

#24 androidophile

androidophile

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:38 PM

I just wanted to say thanks for this post but was wondering, when I go to the link to download it only shows like some of them, am I missing something because you had some really good ones that I would love to use, thanks again

Not all of them are linked to files.  If there is anything that I posted that you would like, let me know and I can try to pull and post the apk.  Most of the files can be found through a Google search in my experience.

#25 zires

zires

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationBethel, CT

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:33 PM

@All,

I am seeing my first post being kind of messy. What is the best way to show when I add an app? Maybe the first post can be by date? I have been doing it alphabetically so there are alot more apps listen than when I started.

#26 androidophile

androidophile

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:05 PM

I kind of like the alphabetical format.  It makes it easier to reference apps that you know about and want to check compatibility for. 

#27 zires

zires

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationBethel, CT

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:21 PM

Hey,

Okay, I will keep on doing what i'm doing.

#28 iamsumo

iamsumo

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:51 AM

I downloaded a cool little app called Miso to my T105 the other day. It works great.

It's like Foursquare for movies and television in that you can share with others what you're watching.

http://www.freewarel...ndroid/app/miso

#29 GJSmith3rd

GJSmith3rd

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:03 PM

I found a neat little app on Slideme that puts a CPU and memory utilization in the notifcation area:

http://slideme.org/e...plication/seepu

#30 RG GEIGER

RG GEIGER

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:58 PM

I have a T103 and only use free apps. I got them archived here http://home.gci.net/~loopzine/apk/ just point you cruz browser to this directory for direct download. here's my home 3 screens. I use ADW.
Posted Image

#31 zires

zires

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationBethel, CT

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:06 PM

@RG,

What are the apps that are working so I can update the first post? What is the widget with the video?

#32 GJSmith3rd

GJSmith3rd

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:00 AM

Heads up! There's an app on the Android market called Sorami (beta) that let's you access your 25GB Windows Live Skydrive! Works on Cruz Tablet too.

#33 GJSmith3rd

GJSmith3rd

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:58 PM

I just discovered Xfinity for Android Mobile for Comcast Cable customers.  The application works except videos do not play but you can hear the sound.  I'm going to open another thread regarding video codecs and players.  The app also has a widget for email and voice if you have those services. 

If you don't have Comcast internet but have Comcast cable and are registered with the Comcast website for bill payment and Xfinity you can still create a Comcast ID to login to the app just read the screens on your tablet carefully for instructions.

http://www.xfinity.c...mobile-android/

I downloaded my copy from the Android black market Applanet app.

#34 zires

zires

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationBethel, CT

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:52 PM

Hey,

Going forward, I am going to dump all of the compatible cruz tablet apps/games in a shared folder here http://www.zumodrive...hare/arK7ZThlZG .

I would appreciate it if you are going to sign up for a Zumo Drive account that you do it under the following link so that I may get more space on the Zumo Drive account that will have the apps/games on it. http://zumo.cc/dr/dir/18ROMjVlM2

#35 the720k

the720k

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:37 AM

Add ConnectBot r344-english to the list.  Have had no luck with later versions I've tried, although others might work.  Local shell is not possible as of this version, and looks as if it hadn't been corrected in a release until r427.  SSH works like a charm, though - just logged into some servers at work with no problem.

Thanks for setting up the Zumo Drive.  I haven't used Zumo yet, but it looks like you really made a huge timesaver for us all.  Greatly appreciated.

UPDATE:  Just realized that the topic is for T103/T105 tabs, and I run on a T104.  I believe that all T10x users are suffering from the same problem, though, due to the fact that the Cruz uses a MIPS CPU.  So, take my info for what it's worth.

#36 GJSmith3rd

GJSmith3rd

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:55 AM

First time hearing of a T104. Where did you buy it?

#37 the720k

the720k

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:18 AM

I picked it up at Sears on Saturday.  The model number is printed on the bottom of the box.  Claims the following specs on the back of the box as well:

7" capacitive touch screen
Android 2.0
512MB RAM
1GB Built-in storage

#38 GJSmith3rd

GJSmith3rd

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:00 AM

I picked it up at Sears on Saturday.  The model number is printed on the bottom of the box.  Claims the following specs on the back of the box as well:

7" capacitive touch screen
Android 2.0
512MB RAM
1GB Built-in storage

OK. I understand now.  T103 Borders, T105 Best Buy, T104 Sears, T101 (umm - I forgot - LOL)

#39 the720k

the720k

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:14 PM

But they're pretty much the same thing, correct?  The Tablet models, that is, not the readers.  If need be, I can post pics of my tablet and box to another spot on the forum so we can all discern the differences or lack thereof.

#40 GJSmith3rd

GJSmith3rd

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:01 AM

Yep, as I understand it, the t10x series are all the same with the exception of the marketing/distribution channels used.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users