Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

volume control

6K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Mark Adams 
#1 ·
hello fellers, whenever i flip the module right side up or up side down or right or left the screen changes so that it is always right side up.  however, the volume control always stays in the same place!  i find myself frequently having to hunt for which corner the volume control is on when my units all topsyturvy upside down.  someone pls make a hardware mod that causes the volume control to always be in the same place pls pls pls

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
grandma said:
hello fellers, whenever i flip the module right side up or up side down or right or left the screen changes so that it is always right side up. however, the volume control always stays in the same place! i find myself frequently having to hunt for which corner the volume control is on when my units all topsyturvy upside down. someone pls make a hardware mod that causes the volume control to always be in the same place pls pls pls
LOL...???

Okay grandma, I'll bite.

Use your device with the AC cord plugged in so you can't turn it every which way and will always know where the volume controls are.

Maybe you should ease up on the drinky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.