Stereo speakers
Docking station port

Buttons:
home, back, menu, call send/end call
Touch sensor navigator button
Power on/off
volume up/down

Other: Gravity sensor, front camera, 2.0M rear camera

Battery: Removable Li-ION 2200mAh (4-5 hours)

Weight: 500g (17.64oz or 1.1lb)

Price US: $299 available at Best Buy

Support:
http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/productFeatures.do?pinfoId=2586&directoryId=3895&treeId=3290

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi- I am a former PDN owner and hacker who gave it up for this Hs7.  It makes a very good reader and a comfortable tablet to use for browsing and mail.  The phone function is what clinched it for me.  Just waiting for 2.2 or greater to be released for it..Holding my breath.....and turning blue.Lol.... ;D

#4 ·
agreed! I left slatedroid looking for support for this phone/ tablet/ reader. I just popped my head in and was delighted to find the hs7 was given a visible link.

Any other hs7 owners pop in and say Hi! Let's get this site going for this gadget. Let's do for the Hs7 what slatedroid did for the PDN.

#6 ·
I am suprised this section is not bigger its a great tablet for the US market . Maybe when the price comes down a bit we will see a rush to get this tablet

#7 ·
Yeah- pretty sad representation for hs7 owners. That's why I had to leave and find support elsewhere. Androidtablets rock it! Thanks for visiting Xaueious!

#8 ·
I bought this tablet a few months ago and I love it!! It comes with youtube and a bevy of other things loaded and ready to use. It is great to surf the web while I am on the couch in the living room and have the t.v. on and don't want to go in the computer room. I also loaded about a dozen of my movies on there to watch at work during lunch.

All in all a great tablet out of the box and I haven't even modded it yet!

#9 ·
I was surfing around trying to find out about getting a particular app I needed and stumbled across this site.
I bought the S7 last month and so far have loved using it for my emailing, facebook, and listening to music while soaking in a tub.
it has been great to use as a camera when i took it out to try on the front face camera option.

havent had a chance to try to use skype on it yet. but i love how easy it is to use.

now for the question of the week: To all you hackers out there who love to experiment on roms is there an app that will let me
put my apps to the sd card since the S7 is still on 2.1?

#12 ·
Just bought the S7 slim from best buy. Came with 2.2.2 and it seems as if everything works just fine except can't get hdmi to work and usb port seems to be slave only. Nice to turn on android tablet and have most everything work. Camera's look great, and wifi is awesome, was able to connect to my evo 4g for wireless tether and gps is real cool on 7" screen. Will continue testing but I think the S7 slim is a keeper. Fits in my pocket real nice. Nice compliment to my 10" asus transformer and viewsonic g-tablet.

#14 ·
hey every1 ...
been using this tab for 3 months now.the main reason i brought this because of the price and basically need 3g enabled tablet for 200bucks.Allthough huawei has forgotten abt this tablet , developers over @ andriodtablets forum are working on gingerbread port for the s7. So anyone wants to help dropby @ www.androidtablets.net s7 forum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.