• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#41 dirtymindedx

dirtymindedx

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:55 AM

do you have the flytouch label on the back of the device or not? I am currently testing this on the device without the label on the back of the device.

#42 rouhaud

rouhaud

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:09 AM

thanks for your work, but your 2 script doesn't want to launch with my apad,

#43 dirtymindedx

dirtymindedx

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:46 PM

[quote name='rouhaud;12072]thanks for your work' date=' but your 2 script doesn't want to launch with my apad,[/QUOTE'] you placed the script folder on the sdcard directly? if you did then you are having the same problem I am having with my flytouch. I have an epad and a flytouch pad. My epad is working great but the flytouch is acting a little weird like not being able to load the touchscreen drivers or do updates.

#44 rouhaud

rouhaud

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:20 PM

yes but for all the other rom the update script can be install

#45 dirtymindedx

dirtymindedx

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:48 PM

nothing really was changed from the rom u said worked. that sounds fishy. I will try something later on tonight and have you retest it. are you sure that the script you made really worked? I would download what you posted earlier and try and see whether it works. this will ensure that you posted the right one.

#46 rouhaud

rouhaud

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:55 PM

i install winrar; before i use 7zip and i can install; but can you said me how many time during the first boot? because it's really long,

#47 rouhaud

rouhaud

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:04 PM

it's not me who post the two script, but i have found and try here is the original posthttp://www.slatedroi...firmware/page12go to see the post 116.

#48 sergioflav84

sergioflav84

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:00 PM

do you have the flytouch label on the back of the device or not? I am currently testing this on the device without the label on the back of the device.

My flytouch don't have label on his back (only flytouch logo during boot). Can i use any of these custom firmware? The flytouch maybe crash if the ROM is not the right rom?

#49 dirtymindedx

dirtymindedx

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:28 PM

My flytouch don't have label on his back (only flytouch logo during boot). Can i use any of these custom firmware? The flytouch maybe crash if the ROM is not the right rom?

I have the same one I will let you know which one to use by tomorrow. You will crash your flytouch if you use the wrong firmware.

#50 dirtymindedx

dirtymindedx

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:39 AM

ok I have an epad and a flytouch (the one with no label on the back) I am a super newbie with this and this is a work in progress. Thanks to Cybertrim, Mp4Doggie, and a Super Special Shout out to Willo's Slatedroid. I had to modify slatedroid and remove some stuff inorder for this to work.When doing this install several things will happen1. when you remove your sdcard when prompted to your slate will reboot and go back to the remove screen I believe its a glitch let it load2. when it finally loads your desktop please hit the menu button to get out of the lock screen3. you will notice the touch screen is not responsive to your finger please hit the back button arrow at the top right hand corner this will recalibrate it 4. All the buttons work which is a plus (Thank you Cybertrim for leading the way)5. When you reboot up you will see some funky stuff from this point on I will fix this at some point.5. Enjoy the latest slatedroid from Willo (DirtyMindedX + Cybertrim)here is the link you have been waiting for: http://rapidshare.co...itions.rar.html go download crazy!I will try and fix these issues later or another day. its 1:32am and I am beat. I have to give up for now. Both my flytouch (without the flytouch label on the back) and my epad are both working with the same exact firmware gotta love it.

#51 wnyzfinest

wnyzfinest

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:23 AM

awesome i just installed it and i am shocked, i was about to list my device on ######, i guess im keeping it!!!btw i made a mini guide for those flytouch users whose screens aren't working / or can't flash.this is what i did to get up to this new custom rom http://www.slatedroi...12335#post12335

#52 command

command

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:02 AM

tried these 2 files but every 15 minutes the tablet reboots, you can create a script Eken M001 upgrade 1.7.4. is to change our EPAD? if great, the graphics of two scripts is not 'a great thing.

#53 chipke2005

chipke2005

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:21 AM

Hi everyone,i bought an aPad via ###### which was delivered yesterday, now it seems to be an ePad instead of the aPad i ordered. So this is definitely the same as the one on totobay.I have the problem that it doesn't boot at all, i was able to boot it twice, i got the start screen and from the moment i pressed a button, the screen was scrolling with lines.Then i powered it of via pressing the button for a few seconds, but now i can't boot it at all.The only thing i see is the green LED, and sometimes the small speakers below give a silent continuing beep.I even tried it to boot from the SDcard but nothing works.Please , i would appreciate any help or tips how to solve it.Problem is that i bought it in China via ######, and user and all his actions are removed from ######, so i can't return it.Thanks a lot.Kind regards,Chipke2005

#54 jdawg012

jdawg012

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:49 AM

Not sure if you already knew about these or not, but the menu does work on the second dot/screen...the one that all the icons are on by default. The auto-rotation/accelerometer also work on each screen except that one. Can the space between icons on the screen be adjusted also? It seems like there could be three more columns in landscape mode on each screen.Also is is possible to add the Apple dock thing back? is that just an application?

#55 ken1941716

ken1941716

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 05:16 AM

First of all, thanks dirtymindedx for saving My flytouchthe custom rom working on my touch screen but it show a big box "demo version expired".any awesome guy how to get rid with it???

#56 dirtymindedx

dirtymindedx

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:14 AM

"demo version expired"[/B].any awesome guy how to get rid with it???

thats something new Can you do a video to show where this is coming up or take a screenshot which is super easy with this firmware and post it.

#57 dirtymindedx

dirtymindedx

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:15 AM

[quote name='jdawg012;12382]Not sure if you already knew about these or not' date=' but the menu does work on the second dot/screen...the one that all the icons are on by default. The auto-rotation/accelerometer also work on each screen except that one. Can the space between icons on the screen be adjusted also? It seems like there could be three more columns in landscape mode on each screen.Also is is possible to add the Apple dock thing back? is that just an application?[/QUOTE'] That is a flaw with the firmware I want to try and use a different homescreen possibly the Home++ one that others are using. I may make a change in the next firmware.

#58 dirtymindedx

dirtymindedx

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:17 AM

[quote name='command;12344]tried these 2 files but every 15 minutes the tablet reboots' date=' you can create a script Eken M001 upgrade 1.7.4. is to change our EPAD? if great, the graphics of two scripts is not 'a great thing.[/QUOTE'] I dont have this issue and no one else has had this issue. have you tried my latest firtmware found here: http://www.slatedroi...ull=1#post12328

#59 dirtymindedx

dirtymindedx

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:19 AM

[quote name='chipke2005;12368]Hi everyone' date='i bought an aPad via ###### which was delivered yesterday, now it seems to be an ePad instead of the aPad i ordered. So this is definitely the same as the one on totobay.I have the problem that it doesn't boot at all, i was able to boot it twice, i got the start screen and from the moment i pressed a button, the screen was scrolling with lines.Then i powered it of via pressing the button for a few seconds, but now i can't boot it at all.The only thing i see is the green LED, and sometimes the small speakers below give a silent continuing beep.I even tried it to boot from the SDcard but nothing works.Please , i would appreciate any help or tips how to solve it.Problem is that i bought it in China via ######, and user and all his actions are removed from ######, so i can't return it.Thanks a lot.Kind regards,Chipke2005[/QUOTE'] I had this issue at one point with my epad and it came back to life with this firmware located here (there are no guarantee's but hey if you already bricked it throw caution to the wind and go for it): http://www.slatedroi...ull=1#post12328

#60 ken1941716

ken1941716

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:24 AM

Posted Imagejust like this pic, it barrier me to view video and browsing the web, thx dirtymindedx