If somebody wants to try 4.11 before/instead of flashing the previously made 4.22.
There might be different batches, so better not flash neither of them if your tablet works!
JB 4.11 made for Denver TAQ-10043 using the dump by boris.weber, system files
of Crystal2 0507 and fw file of Supra M843. Flash using the Pad Product Tool. Rooted.
System had some damage. Not just files missing, it only mounted as read only.
Copied the files to another image and added some and removed some.
Rec.img and misc.img files are from the dump. Just boot_lcd.bin file changed.
Should work now. (If there isn't more corrupted files.) Tested in Crystal2.
Could not test all the features like wifi though.
The following files are now from Crystal2
- Calculator, Calendar, ContactsProvider, DefaultContainerService, DeskClock,
DownloadProvider, DownloadProviderUi, DrmProvider (integrity check failed)
- CalendarProvider, CertInstaller, Contacts (just in case)
- AdobeFlashPlayer, Browser, Email, EStrongs, Exchange2, Gmail, googlemaps,
GooglePinyinIME, owlplayer, QuickSearchBox, VideoEditor (were missing)
- all the files in /system/xbin (were missing)
- Superuser_v3.1 & su (were missing)
Edited by cxz, 15 January 2017 - 03:06 AM.