Pandigital Novel 248.54%
Orphan M7003 72.49%
aPad 124.27%
Smartq V7 31.07%
Motion Ink 10.36%
Wirelession W1060 [Wits A-81E 72.49%
Other (please state)8831.32%

#8 ·
What about Gome Flytouch ?I think that lot of people have this, but believe that they have apad. Also myself buy this (as declared as apad).This is the black one, with adapter for ethernet and 2x usb. The flytouch logo is displayed during boot.Probably Via processor (it show 174bogo mips).

#9 ·
one eken M001 thats in pieces broken digitizer "Dam those Chinese think we will never open up any thing so put china glue on every corner" so it runs on Windows CE with a USB hub and external mouse one epad lol its basically an M002 with a different body and external add on connector with 2 USB and Lan card "which i am going to gift to my father all he dose is read news online " since its a wonder media with no DSP . i got Apad on the way with Rockchip was a sweet deal for $130

#213 ·
one eken M001 thats in pieces broken digitizer "Dam those Chinese think we will never open up any thing so put china glue on every corner" so it runs on Windows CE with a USB hub and external mouse one epad lol its basically an M002 with a different body and external add on connector with 2 USB and Lan card "which i am going to gift to my father all he dose is read news online " since its a wonder media with no DSP . i got Apad on the way with Rockchip was a sweet deal for $130
Is there anything worth showing off, you have to know more about Chinese people?

#14 ·
[quote name='Gif;9888]What about Gome Flytouch ?I think that lot of people have this' date=' but believe that they have apad. Also myself buy this (as declared as apad).This is the black one, with adapter for ethernet and 2x usb. The flytouch logo is displayed during boot.Probably Via processor (it show 174bogo mips).[/QUOTE'] The Flytouch and the ePad seem to be the same device so I assume that is why there is not a separate option for it.

#16 ·
SmartQ 7 Linux, SmartQ V5 , W1060 (Android 2.1 but going back to Wince) but wish someone like RB would work his magic on the crappy firmware, and the most favourite one of all the metal back 8gb apad running RB 5.1 (which is excellant).

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have right now a M001 and a M70003 epadI prefer the case of the M70003 but the screen is far better on M001 (easier to scroll)In question of speed I think both are similar, maybe the M70003 is spedier.Videos are playing better on M70003Battery life is better on M001I am waiting now for my aPad that should be better than the 2 other but I doubt the screen will be better than the M001 as I already test one aPad and it is hard to scroll too.We need capacitive screen to move smoother.

#22 ·
I have 1xM001 1xEX900 (workingish) 2xaPad M001 is great, cost me ?50 and never had a problem with it EX900 not as good as the spec claim (also i wrote the M001 rooted rom and now have no touchscreen or menu button) aPad x2 1 is working and 1 is waiting for a new touch screen,which i have no clue where to buy from.

#25 ·
I owned a Pandigital which I loved with the pandahome etc hack. it died on the Long Island Railroad sunday. I returned it to Bed Bath beyond and will pick up another one later in the week.BTW I am due for a phone upgrade and the Guy in teh Verizon Store said that the DroiD X will be coning out in 2.2 in a few days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.