• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Covin

Covin

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:04 AM

Hi to all, i have problem with the boot of android, from yesterday and for an unknown reason the A81E have problem to boot android, the android logo appear, is animated, but after 10 second the device seem reboot and the android logo reapper, this for infinite loop.Solution? Or i have to do a warranty with merimobiles?

#2 kathvings

kathvings

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:57 AM

Hello everyone! I'm new here! Have same Problem, my Apad GF 10 Flytouch2 since 5 days bought, unfortunately been stopped since gestures, he can no longer run, only until the Logo launched five to ten seconds since only blank screen. I am very grateful if the help of her come! What can I Recovery method? Or I can now new Firmware Flash? Thank you!

#3 betolley

betolley

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:02 PM

My head hurts after reading that last post. As for the first question. I have had that happen with a bad flash. In the past a reflash of the firmware has helped me.

#4 Covin

Covin

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:27 PM

I tried to flash WinCE, but nothing, with this the device stuck in the wits boot screen.I have reflashed the device 4-5 times and nothing. :S

#5 mingnon

mingnon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationMiranda, New South Wales

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:31 PM

Covinget your hands on another tf card, format it using the tool, and then reload firmware onto the card, making sure to copy the mlo file first, then reflash the firmware.for some wierd reason, had similar isssue when loading Adeptus rom onto mine, new card fixed the issue and reflashed fine, just make sure you press the volume button long enough till the text appears at top of screen (when flashing)

#6 Covin

Covin

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:45 PM

Same problem with another sd.Yesterday, i haved reflashed the system because Android crashed (reboot) in the first screen (the screen with the screen lock), but after the flash, i can't go other than the android logo.Sorry for my english. :)

#7 mingnon

mingnon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:53 PM

okay, sounds wierd, delete format tool you have been using, then go here A81 E Android 2.2 (1102) Firmware Download[ and redownload the format tool and use this one.then go to this post - http://www.slatedroi...romising-2.htmland use the download link to he firmware thats there (cant remember if you need to create account or not), sorry i cant post an upload link or host it, am at work atm. This firmware works with both screen models (i know i have used it with issues when flashing the 1ghz firmware).Before flashing, remove battery, leave unplugged from power for an hour, then plug device into power supply (do not put in the battery) ** make sure you dont kick the plug out of the wall or disconnect from power when flashing**Insert tf card, press and hold volume button then press power until device starts, take finger off power KEEPING finger on the volume until you see the black/white text appear on screen, then remove finger and let device do it magicGive that a try, other than that i cant begin to think why i wont flash, these devices are pretty much unbreakable, havent been able to wreck/badly flash one yet

#8 jtbc

jtbc

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:05 PM

With regards to the formatting tool, I would like to share that it works for me whether I use MiniTool partition Wizard or direct format with my Window Vista o/s. (Format either to FAT16 or FAT32 works for me)Another point is even if I erase the auto-generated LOST.DIR and .android_secure files and re-flash again it still works. As long as you have saved mlo file as the first copy to your SD card initially.The latest found fault in my countless flashing lies on 'MY' left volume button which works intermittently. By pressing numerous times to make it 'active' increases the chances of successfully flashing the ROM (especially when I am flashing the Hazard Updater)Just to share. It could be just happened to me and my wits. :) FYI.

#9 linw

linw

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:44 PM

That formatting info is interesting. Incredible how we jump through hoops to appease the flashing god! But, how do you find you need to hold your mouth??

#10 jtbc

jtbc

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 02:57 AM

[quote name='linw;95240]That formatting info is interesting. Incredible how we jump through hoops to appease the flashing god! But' date=' how do you find you need to hold your mouth??[/QUOTE'] I only know they are hardware and software problems and they are man made.

#11 Covin

Covin

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:04 AM

A81 E Android 2.2 (1102) Firmware Download[[/url] and redownload the format tool and use this one.then go to this post - http://www.slatedroi...romising-2.htmland use the download link to he firmware thats there (cant remember if you need to create account or not), sorry i cant post an upload link or host it, am at work atm. This firmware works with both screen models (i know i have used it with issues when flashing the 1ghz firmware).Before flashing, remove battery, leave unplugged from power for an hour, then plug device into power supply (do not put in the battery) ** make sure you dont kick the plug out of the wall or disconnect from power when flashing**Insert tf card, press and hold volume button then press power until device starts, take finger off power KEEPING finger on the volume until you see the black/white text appear on screen, then remove finger and let device do it magicGive that a try, other than that i cant begin to think why i wont flash, these devices are pretty much unbreakable, havent been able to wreck/badly flash one yet

Thanks Mingnon, now the tablet work, for some reason the battery unplugged seem worked, thanks again. :(

#12 vijaykhai

vijaykhai

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:17 PM

I am having similar problem - my A81E recd. mid-August working OK on and Off till now, went on the BLINK last eve. while FLASHING. The process appears to have completed as I remember seeing the mes. that it is shutting down and to restart 9 after about 4/5 mins. from start of flashing - saw all the 4 lines of text appear etc.However when I tried to restart NOTHING happens. I reformatted my 3 cards and loaded with dif. versns of FW - but can not bring it to LIFE ! I also tried :"Press and hold only left volume button and see if it goes into the bootloader for flashing." - tried the above, no luck. Absolutely DEAD - just a BLACK screen. With Bat. or NO bat.; with Power plug or without; with SD card and without just NO response. Formatted all my 3 cards with HP V2.0.6 repeatedly. Makes NO change. Also tried what Mingnon suggested, which worked for Covin - but NOT for me!What else is there to try - except drop it from 8th floor? Please HE...LP !

#13 betolley

betolley

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:33 PM

I know this sounds weird...Could you have worn out/broken your power button? I have access to 3 of these at work. One started recently to only power on if you press the power button in a certain area. When you plug it in do you get a recharge light?

#14 mingnon

mingnon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:41 AM

agree beltolley, have similar issue with the w1060 (ancient one) power button plays up now and then.vijaykhaianother thing that i have seen/done is install wince on it, had to do this twice when the device was playing up and being childish (darn things). Another way out of this is to load firmware that was "last known working good" version for your device. In my case i went back to 0831, that managed to revive the device. Also, unplug, remove battery and leave overnight (not sure if this actually does anything) but it made me feel good and the flash next day worked.After that i got nothing, all the tricks have run out. Sorry i cant be more usefull.If all else fails, "threatening the device" is a valid and usefull approach, usually loudly and reasonably violently.

#15 s01

s01

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:40 AM

[quote name='vijaykhai;98067]I am having similar problem - my A81E recd. mid-August working OK on and Off till now' date=' went on the BLINK last eve. while FLASHING. The process appears to have completed as I remember seeing the mes. that it is shutting down and to restart 9 after about 4/5 mins. from start of flashing - saw all the 4 lines of text appear etc.However when I tried to restart NOTHING happens. I reformatted my 3 cards and loaded with dif. versns of FW - but can not bring it to LIFE ! I also tried :"Press and hold only left volume button and see if it goes into the bootloader for flashing." - tried the above, no luck. Absolutely DEAD - just a BLACK screen. With Bat. or NO bat.; with Power plug or without; with SD card and without just NO response. Formatted all my 3 cards with HP V2.0.6 repeatedly. Makes NO change. Also tried what Mingnon suggested, which worked for Covin - but NOT for me!What else is there to try - except drop it from 8th floor? Please HE...LP ![/QUOTE'] Hello, vijaykhai.I had exactly the same symptoms as you. Try this:1) remove battery2) make sure that DC power also removed3) insert SD with new FW4) press and hold left volume button and power button (yes, with removed DC power)5) now plug DC power, while holding buttonsthen screen of my a81 lit up and flashing process began as usual.

#16 vijaykhai

vijaykhai

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:54 PM

I know this sounds weird...Could you have worn out/broken your power button? I have access to 3 of these at work. One started recently to only power on if you press the power button in a certain area. When you plug it in do you get a recharge light?

THANKS Betolley. YES, when I connect the power cord the but. is FULL GREEN, but when the cord is pulled out there is absolutely no semblance of light seen in the button. I thought it should be half green and red, with the bat. in , is it NOT? Could this be a clue - if so what can I do to check on the power button?Thanks for any suggestion.

#17 vijaykhai

vijaykhai

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:04 PM

[quote name='s01;98818]Hello' date=' vijaykhai.I had exactly the same symptoms as you. Try this:1) remove battery2) make sure that DC power also removed3) insert SD with new FW4) press and hold left volume button and power button (yes, with removed DC power)5) now plug DC power, while holding buttonsthen screen of my a81 lit up and flashing process began as usual.[/QUOTE']THANKS a MILLION - you ended 3 days of AGONY and I am in such ECSTACY I would kiss you if you were around! Thanks again my friend.SincerelyVijay

#18 opikdroid

opikdroid

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 12:29 PM

I had the same problem And I found a very simple solution : no battery and no power for 8 hours and it boot up finally. A reel cold start :(