Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:17 AM

thank you

#63 Farshad

Farshad

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

Thank you very much , but the question is :
when install apk on table what happen to my origin file ?
has it been extracted to the other place or it will be there ?
actually i am asking about application running process in android
Thanks any way

#64 Timdro

Timdro

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:26 AM

Thank you very much.

When I insall the play,then open and try to download an app, always crashes the store.

#65 DF101ABN

DF101ABN

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

AndroLib is one of the major market place for Android Applications. With more than 2 billion downloaded APP's AndroLib ranks as No.2To reach the AndroLib Market, just click the link: http://www.androlib.com/

This place is great, Thank you.

#66 sumitsharma

sumitsharma

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationINDORE

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:19 AM

One such unique store to ad your apps is mikandi. There you can add android and iOS games very easy.

#67 kabiyal

kabiyal

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:12 PM

Thousands of Free Apps & Games to Download without Mobile Data Cost

My link

#68 wwendydog

wwendydog

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:59 PM

Hi,

I'm new here!

Great to meet you!

#69 sjlee

sjlee

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:58 PM

ShareOn is a new file-sharing application that allows you to share media files with your friends and access them easily from different devices. It’s a nice way of using files across platforms without having to physically connect them or using complicated integrated systems.

This application is doing great for me so far. It streams media quick and perfectly to media devices and is very easy to use. Though I have not tried it yet, another awesome feature is that there is practically no size restriction on the file or the number of files you want to send. Great for sharing photos and videos with friends or streaming them on another device like a TV or computer.

The app functions simple and intuitive and is integrated with all major platforms (Whatsapp, Gmail, Viber…). With a couple of actions the app is also installed on your PC and neatly works together with the application on your mobile device.

ShareOn pulls it off and with relatively short loading times. ShareOn manages to incorporate all this into an efficient and intuitive user interface that can get you a little lost in the beginning because of the number of options and possibilities.It’s the perfect way of accessing files on different devices directly without having to physically connect them to each other, or using complicated online services.ShareOn lets you share photos, videos and audio between your different devices or with your friends and family. The application functions on both Android as iOS devices and  iOS ShareOn.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spika.funki.app&hl=en

Edited by sjlee, 12 December 2014 - 12:00 AM.

#70 BennieLambert

BennieLambert

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:02 PM

Thanks i appreciate your generousity it really helps... Thank you so much..