• 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:01 AM

i like getjar for apps and reviews

#42 justme123

justme123

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:44 PM

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their help. It makes my tablet soooo much better now that I have some fun things to work with. :)

#43 alibaba01

alibaba01

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

Can I install any version of Adroid Market APK on my hannspad hannspree? Thanks

#44 Teddy37

Teddy37

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:54 AM

As many user's are looking for special APK's for Android and not only that, many also didn't have access to the Market via the device they using, Me think it would be a good idea for to start a new thread which covers that: Links to Market Places and APK's.Please feel free to add your own links as well so the Slatedroid Community could profit from that and makes the "Android Live" a bit more easy.I'll start to add the first Market Place:Good luck.

I have been trying to download APK app to my new android. NOVO7-Elf as I want to download kindle ebooks. I can get them onto my old 2.1 android but this Elf will not let me. Can you help. I need step-by-step advice as I am no good with these devices. Thanks Pauline

#45 Teddy37

Teddy37

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:57 AM

I have been trying to download APK app and the Kindle for android app but my new NOVO7-Elf will not let me do it. I need step-by-step help as I am not good with this device. My old device2.1 android did it straight away.

#46 danndent

danndent

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:18 PM

I have tried this site but was not able to find some of the games I was hunting. I'll try some of the others mentioned

#47 Neor

Neor

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:36 AM

Can I install any version of Adroid Market APK on my hannspad hannspree? Thanks

That depends, which rom are you using?
I'm still using the stock rom and have tried several markets. The Andoid market apk's do install on the stock rom, but the problem I have is that they force close after starting returning you to the home screen. As far as I know custom roms have better google android market support, for example the TnT Lite Rom and Hannstitan Rom have a working android market.
This are some other threads where you can find more on the subject:
http://www.slatedroi...market-problem/
http://www.slatedroi...id-market-help/
http://www.slatedroi...-android-phone/

The AndroidPit "App center" market that is pre-installed on the hannstab works, but lacks content.
I've also tried the Getjar (www.getjar.com) app store but this one doesn't work for the apps that don't appear in the App center (downloads are stuck at 0%) because it uses the google android market, so it's not a good alternative.

I hope this helps you. I'm still looking for an android market apk that works with the stock rom.

#48 Seti01

Seti01

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

Nerozumím ani prdlajs!
Jak mám upgradovat v 2.2 na v 4?

Google TYranslate:

I do notevenprdlajs!How do Iupgradeinthe2.2 to4?

Do NOT use any other language a English please. Thanks.

Edited by Reimar, 12 April 2012 - 09:59 AM.
language

#49 Mr. Dropad

Mr. Dropad

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:51 AM

How would i get full Android market on my Dropad? A8 2.3

#50 DoomRefreshDaemon

DoomRefreshDaemon

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

Thanks for information

#51 driod_me

driod_me

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

nice thread very helpful links

#52 morrismole

morrismole

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

Cool stuff. I can se i have a lot to learn

#53 nine2522

nine2522

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:20 PM

<_< Nine Guy

#54 musallem

musallem

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:29 AM

very nice.. keep up

#55 gary paul

gary paul

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:17 AM

Very useful tips! Thank you.

#56 Kzrdr

Kzrdr

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

thanks, found a couple new sites i didnt know about.

#57 icecube7

icecube7

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:09 AM

anyone tried notification toggle? Its like the best app if i can only pick one!

#58 ABQ_Jammer

ABQ_Jammer

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationABQ, NM

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

The Pandigital we bought at Big Lots for $89 doesn't have the ability to download Android Market apps at all!

I have a Pandigital SuperNova myself, that I also got from BigLots, and I have several market apps that work just fine. You can always install the Google Market or Google Play. There is another thread on this site which tells you how to do just that. They have a G_Tablet file that has all the APKs in it to install the market, as well as detailed instructions on how to set it up.

Alternatively, you can use GetJar, which is the one market that come with the Pandigital, or you can use any of the other available markets out there. I have tried and still use SlideME, AndroidPIT, AndroLib, Appitalism, APKTOP, and 1MobileMarket. Each one lets me get different apps. Some I can get from one, but not from others, and some are available on all of them. It just depends on how I wish to download it.

Another option is to change your build.prop file to mimic another device. I set mine to think it's a Samsung Galaxy Nexux S, and a few more apps are available in the Google Play store, but many are still showing as 'incompatible'. I may try to mimic another device to see if more is allowed.

It seems odd to me that every PAID app shows it IS compatible, but the same FREE ones do not. That seems like a scam to me.

Jammer

Edited by ABQ_Jammer, 09 November 2012 - 03:09 PM.

#59 Kroje

Kroje

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

That depends, which rom are you using?
I'm still using the stock rom and have tried several markets. The Andoid market apk's do install on the stock rom, but the problem I have is that they force close after starting returning you to the home screen. As far as I know custom roms have better google android market support, for example the TnT Lite Rom and Hannstitan Rom have a working android market.
This are some other threads where you can find more on the subject:
http://www.slatedroi...market-problem/
http://www.slatedroi...id-market-help/
http://www.slatedroi...-android-phone/

The AndroidPit "App center" market that is pre-installed on the hannstab works, but lacks content.
I've also tried the Getjar (www.getjar.com) app store but this one doesn't work for the apps that don't appear in the App center (downloads are stuck at 0%) because it uses the google android market, so it's not a good alternative.

I hope this helps you. I'm still looking for an android market apk that works with the stock rom.

Thanks for the heelp, actually I was having little knowledge about it.

#60 snarky

snarky

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

getjar is a good alternative to downloading apps

Are you sure?