Android Market and APK Links

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 Beasho

Beasho

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:33 PM

Double Twist is an other Android Market place which host thousand of APK's.Direct split in three main categories Music, Podcasts and Apps makes the search direct a bit more easy. Go to : http://doubletwist.com

Thanks for that. Great site...

#22 Lord_Harada

Lord_Harada

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:36 AM

Double Twist is an other Android Market place which host thousand of APK's.Direct split in three main categories Music, Podcasts and Apps makes the search direct a bit more easy. Go to : http://doubletwist.com

Are any of the apps main stream apps?

#23 Lord_Harada

Lord_Harada

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:38 AM

AndroLib is one of the major market place for Android Applications. With more than 2 billion downloaded APP's AndroLib ranks as No.2To reach the AndroLib Market, just click the link: http://www.androlib.com/

can these apps be downloaded manually?

#24 Jason Matsoukas

Jason Matsoukas

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:13 AM

getjar is a good alternative to downloading apps

#25 brads

brads

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:22 PM

www.aptoide.com
package repository manager with lots op apps.

Thanks for your sharing!

#26 dalek255

dalek255

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:22 AM

1 Mobile Market (google it) is a great Android Appstore for those of us that cannot get Google Market

#27 dalek255

dalek255

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:24 AM

Handango.com is another good app store that anyone can access. It can be used without a camera (as can 1 mobile market)

#28 dsd0174

dsd0174

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:31 AM

Slideme, AndAppStore - Yes.

Sweet

#29 Co500

Co500

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:16 AM

Hey thanks for the alternatives! Also that DoubleTwist site is now just an app, but its pretty cool its a media player :)

#30 androidlove

androidlove

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:42 AM

Android Market 3.1.3(APK attached)

#31 AzFlyboy

AzFlyboy

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:30 AM

Hasn't anyone come across any site that has a listing of all such site? It would be great if all these sites (alternate Marketplaces) actually had their own apk file on their site without requiring you to go elsewhere like the Android Marketplace to get access.

#32 makopec

makopec

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:05 AM

AndroLib is one of the major market place for Android Applications. With more than 2 billion downloaded APP's AndroLib ranks as No.2To reach the AndroLib Market, just click the link: http://www.androlib.com/

Thank you for the link ;-)

#33 gtechtwo

gtechtwo

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationNortheast - United Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:57 AM

How the heck do I download files from this site on my Hannspad tablet. Have a registered account, etc etc. Go into any file, and the only download option I can see is via a barcode which obviously the tablet does'nt have.

I dont own a Android phone, so Android market is out of the question......As a newbie, accessing files is very very frustrating, I realise there is the obvious way of searcing for the APK, but do Google not realise that there are people with the Android tablets who dont use Android phone, and connect via Wifi at Home and office.

Any help would be appreciated...Please before I go insane :-)
Android Virgin until 18 Sept 2011

Hannspad '53 Model running Gtabcomb 3.3 Refresh [22/09/201]

#34 Tetsuo Kin

Tetsuo Kin

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

Can you download the QRcode reader to a tablet such as the Hannspad if it doesn't have a camera on it?
I've got this app on my HTC desire, but don't want to start messing round with connecting it to the tablet.

#35 tornado67

tornado67

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:12 PM

cool, thanks for the tip

#36 hamez89

hamez89

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:19 PM

wow thats cool

#37 K0JFF

K0JFF

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

Great links and ideas, I plan to try awesome drop today.

#38 AmigaOneFan

AmigaOneFan

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:24 PM

The Pandigital we bought at Big Lots for $89 doesn't have the ability to download Android Market apps at all!

#39 fredlys

fredlys

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:39 PM

The new version of the market 3.4.4 is out and can be download here : Android Market 3.4.4

#40 JJS12

JJS12

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:26 AM

As many user's are looking for special APK's for Android and not only that, many also didn't have access to the Market via the device they using, Me think it would be a good idea for to start a new thread which covers that: Links to Market Places and APK's.Please feel free to add your own links as well so the Slatedroid Community could profit from that and makes the "Android Live" a bit more easy.I'll start to add the first Market Place:Good luck.

Thank you for the information. I was wondering if this was the way to add additional apps not accessible via the tablet itself.