I tried my CM6 build (for Haipad/HSG tablets) on Dawa D7.
it booted but touchscreen didn't work so it is unusable state.
I'm curious about Gentouch78. any challenger here?
system.img is here.
it is nandroid backup image. don't use it with fastboot.
flash recovery.img into recovery, boot recovery, then flash boot.img and system.img from restore function.
it is highly experimental. not for daily use.
please read all messages in the original thread.
if you are OKay to destroy your device, go ahead;)
Please stay away from this thread:
- If you never used ADB
- If you want production quality software
- If you cannot install a windows device driver
- If you're expecting this to be a final product.
Welcome to try our software:
- If you're familiar with ADB, flashing phones, rooting, etc etc.
- Love playing with technology
- Are aware this is an unfinished software product ported due to popular demand.