• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Morphzeus

Morphzeus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:55 PM

MultiCon Widget v1.6.2(freeware)Requirements: AndroidOverview: If you has a lot of Apps installed on your Android Smartphone and want to have shortcut on Homescreens to quickly access them, you might run out of Space. Here is the solution: MultiCon Widget will allow you to place more icons and Save space with this free widget on your homescreen.Posted Image[break]Posted ImageUpdate in MultiCon Widget for Android v1.6.2:* Fixed what did a FC sometimes.* Wildfire fix.* More buttons* New widget sizes, set nr. of icons, app cache.* Better resizeMulticon Widget was developed for Android by H9kDroidPackage name : com.h9kdroid.multicon.apkFile size: 155KBDownload Instructions:Download Multicon_v1.6.2.apk.zip, upload your files and earn money.

#2 allanonmage

allanonmage

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:46 PM

Love this widget!

Something related (not similar) is Notification Toggle: its a few different toggles (customizable) that you can have in your notifican bar. On my evo I had wifi, bluetooth, rotation, and flashlight. I updated to Sense 3 and now just have camera and flashlight because of the nifty feature of Sense 3 that gives you all those widgets in your notification drop down.

#3 Svyatoslav Fil

Svyatoslav Fil

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:30 AM

Cool ;)