Android Tablets Forum banner

Sausagemod on Gemei G2

6K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  vecsa1 
#1 ·
#2 ·
So, i finally have installed the Sausagemod based in 2.04 baseband (GB) and runs perfectly. It's so easy to install! One of the main features is to reduce the battery drain, uninstalling the phone apk and similar apk that, without an usb modem has not real utility.

In the next days i'll write of the real score of this script

Enviado desde mi Allwinner A1X w/sausagemod V.03.20 usando Tapatalk

#4 ·
I don´t understand exactly wich is your problem. Maybe have you used other sausagemod based in other baseband?? Wich is your baseband?

The steps that i´ve continued are the next:

1.- Install PDA NET on windows and your tablet.
2.- Extract this file for baseband 2.04: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qqifawa88ffi75d
3.- Connect your tablet to your pc
4.- Launch the sausagemod bat
5.- Appears a menu with some options.
6.- Pulse, in order, options 1, 2 and 3.
7.- Pulse 5 option (launch the sausage script)
8.- If you want to save more battery, select the option to uninstall apk´s of phone

When you apply the option to uninstall this phone apk´s, in the tablet comence to appears a lot of FC. Reboot the tablet, and you have a tablet perfectly functional

#9 ·
When you apply the script, it's neccesary to reboot the unit. Pulse the power button several secons and the unit will be turn off.

And i don't ake a full wipe when i installed the script, but if you see that your tablet don't run perfectly, make a full wipe and reboot again

Enviado desde mi Allwinner A1X w/sausagemod V.03.20 usando Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.